BY DUNCAN HINES #48 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Strawberry vanilla cake recipe Premium cake mix Kosher see more...

Karen D.
I love this cake!! It is my favorite! The secret is out now!! Replace the oil with unsweetened applesauce for a lower fat recipe! Trust me it makes this cake 1000 times better. I am addicted for real! It is simple, moist, and light!
tiffany m.
Bronx
I love making baked treats anf they always have this brand at my Supermarket it's very direct and the directions are very easy to follow usually takes less than an hour and usually priced at less than $4
Tiffany M.
I am the family baker- I bake for everyone's birthdays and other events. I even sell cupcakes/cakes to local people. My secret is Duncan Hines cake mix! I always use their cake mix but doctor the ingredients- I always add 1 extra egg, milk instead of water, and melted butter instead of oil. Oh and I add a box of instant pudding in the same flavor as cake mix. Time after time everyone gobbles the cake up and raves about how awesome it tastes! I only trust Duncan Hines for that!
Jennifer K.
Fremont , CA
Duncan Hines is by far my favorite brand of boxed cake mix to Doctor up and use in recipes. I always have friend vanilla on hand because it works great to make a quick batch of cupcakes or cookies to bring to a potluck or bbq. Seriously though, use this to make cake mix cookies they're to die for!
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I like plain cake mix because its easy combine with other ingredients. However a little hint of flavor like the French Vanilla in this mix is just enough of something so that my cake mix doesn't turn out boring. I always keep a box of this in my cupboard for my emergency cupcake makings!
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I so love this moist french vanilla cake, so easy to make always turns out delicious. M very affordable very minimal ingredients needed in my not be the healthiest but I mean who cares. I would still recommend this to anyone who is interested in trying something new.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
2 word strawberry shortcake! This cake mix is perfect for making the best strawberry you will ever taste!! Writing this review is making me want to go out and buy some just so I can make strawberry short cake. Long story short, go buy this, it's the best!!
Jessica C.
Georgetown, KY
I love love this baking product I use it for cupcakes or even perfect for a yummy birthday cake to make at home an taste like you got it from the bakery or better!
Stacey R.
Fpo, NY
I am a fan of vanilla flavored but I didn't like the taste of this cake mix. The vanilla tasted artificial. I really like the white cake version better for making coconut vegan cake. I use apple sauce in replacement of eggs. It turn out delicious.
Kimberly E.
This is Amazing. Every year the family makes a cake using this cake mix. The cake always comes out moist and fluffy. And it tastes great. Of course it's not the most healthy option but it could be considered your cheat meal. Lol
Tamela F.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Do you use water or milk with your cake batter?
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone found them to be great for the easy bake ovens ...
Emily T.
Can you actually taste the french vanilla flavor? I love french vanilla cappuccinos so if it tastes like one I would def have to pick this flavor up next time I'm at the store.
MONIQUE F.
ATLANTA, GA
What are some easy recipe you can make with this as a quick cheat ingredient?
Roxanne M.
Is this a good cake anyone? Is it moist does it fall apart every where? Is it too sweet?