BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake Mix: Premium cake mix No preservatives Kosher see more...

Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix
  • "It always comes out nice and rich and I love to try the other products that they have." in 7 reviews
Lissbette P.
Foodie Expert
I received so many compliments when I baked this! The chocolate is delicious and rich but if you’re not a fan of chocolate then I obviously do not comment because the chocolate is double strong and the great thing is that it doesn’t have that bitter flavor that other cake mixes do.
Mindy P.
Orem, UT
Great cake mix! I buy this most of the time I need boxed cakes! Cheap and delicious. Love making into cookies, cupcakes and cake. I buy it from any local grocery store and even though it’s not the healthiest out there it’s worth the treat. Would definitely recommend!
Emily A.
Foodie Expert
Duncan Hines has the best devils food cake boxed cake mix! Compared to other mixes this is my personal favorite. All that is needed to add is egg, water and vegetable oil, then mix and pop in the oven! 🙌 enjoy!
Marissa K.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Great either made with the normal directions or as cake mix cookies! Box of cake mix, two eggs, 1/3-1/2 of a cup of oil, bake at 350 for around 10 minutes. They’re a huge hit with children and adults alike!
SHIANNE K.
Mesa, AZ
It could just be because my family has always used Duncan Hines cake mix, but I think they are the most most boxed cake mixes. And their devils food cake is delicious.
Ashley H.
Brockport
Foodie Expert
Love baking. Whether it's from a box or from scratch. These mixes are great to make cupcakes or cakes with. Also alot cheaper to buy a cake mix then to have a cake made for you that doesn't even have and flavor to it. These are delicious and have plenty of options to choose from. Chocolate cake is a favorite in my home
Adrienne W.
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to chocolate cake mix that I've used for a while. It really is more moist than others. The flavor is decadent and chocolatey without being overbearing or tasting fake. Add an extra egg to make it super moist.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Foodie Expert
This makes such a yummy, moist, chocolate cake. You're definitely gonna need a glass of milk after eating a cake like this. I love how simple it is to make and I love how quick it takes to bake! All you need is frosting and you're good to go into sugar overload! I would definitely recommend!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Foodie Expert
Devils cake mixes are my favorite brand to use when baking. I love making the chocolate on chocolate. When it's that time of the month for me I crave these and always end up baking one. I'm lucky if I get more then a slice because my kids down it every time! Huge hit in my house!
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
I good cake mix to use if you are using it in a recipe that calls for more ingredients. It is cheap and you get what you pay for. It came out dry and I wouldn't want to eat it on its own. The packaging is catchy and makes it look amazing on the box, but it was just eh.
Maricarmen M.
I've only tried Devil's Food, is any other one good?
Can you make cupcake out of these?
Justice A.
Amesbury, MA
Is this Good. Or nahhhhh?
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
Can you buy this worldwide ?
What other frosting do you think would go well with this cake?