BY DUNCAN HINES #10 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake Mix: Premium cake mix No preservatives Kosher see more...

• How do you keep cakes like this soft and fluffy after the...2 Answers
  • What other frosting do you think would go well with this ...1 Answers
  • How many calories does this cake have? I love sweets but ...1 Answers
Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix
  • "It always comes out nice and rich and I love to try the other products that they have." in 7 reviews
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
This devils food cake mix is to die for. It’s chocolatey goodness can help with your chocolate cravings. I make cookies and cakes with this mix. I’ve even turned them into waffles. Definitely recommend.
Lissbette P.
I received so many compliments when I baked this! The chocolate is delicious and rich but if you’re not a fan of chocolate then I obviously do not comment because the chocolate is double strong and the great thing is that it doesn’t have that bitter flavor that other cake mixes do.
Emily A.
Duncan Hines has the best devils food cake boxed cake mix! Compared to other mixes this is my personal favorite. All that is needed to add is egg, water and vegetable oil, then mix and pop in the oven! 🙌 enjoy!
Ann A.
Aurora, NC
I only purchase this brand for any chocolate cakes. This is delicious and I love how the cake does not turn out dense or dry. Walmart, food lion and so many other places offer this brand. My absolute favorite
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is a really good cake mix we use it to make hot fudge cakes. Its always moist and the flavor is on point. Its always a great price for a hood quality cake mix.
Ashley H.
Brockport
Love baking. Whether it's from a box or from scratch. These mixes are great to make cupcakes or cakes with. Also alot cheaper to buy a cake mix then to have a cake made for you that doesn't even have and flavor to it. These are delicious and have plenty of options to choose from. Chocolate cake is a favorite in my home
Adrienne W.
This is my go-to chocolate cake mix that I've used for a while. It really is more moist than others. The flavor is decadent and chocolatey without being overbearing or tasting fake. Add an extra egg to make it super moist.
Kali K.
York, SC
I’m going to tell you right now that if you want a chocolate cake to die for this is the best one you can get in the store. It taste super like chocolate but with out being too rich. You can find it in Walmart, bi-lo, food lion, and pretty much any grocery store. It is anywhere from $6.00 to $8.00.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This makes such a yummy, moist, chocolate cake. You're definitely gonna need a glass of milk after eating a cake like this. I love how simple it is to make and I love how quick it takes to bake! All you need is frosting and you're good to go into sugar overload! I would definitely recommend!
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
I good cake mix to use if you are using it in a recipe that calls for more ingredients. It is cheap and you get what you pay for. It came out dry and I wouldn't want to eat it on its own. The packaging is catchy and makes it look amazing on the box, but it was just eh.
Maricarmen M.
I've only tried Devil's Food, is any other one good?
Can you make cupcake out of these?
Justice A.
Seabrook, NH
Is this Good. Or nahhhhh?
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
Can you buy this worldwide ?
Emma J.
How do you keep cakes like this soft and fluffy after they are a day or so old?