Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix

Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake Mix: Premium cake mix No preservatives Kosher

How do you keep cakes like this soft and fluffy after they are a day or so old?
What other frosting do you think would go well with this cake?
How many calories does this cake have? I love sweets but been trying to lower my calorie intake
Start your review of Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It always comes out nice and rich and I love to try the other products that they have.in 7 reviews
11 days agoNorth York
Purchased at: Walmart
This cake is so delicious with my home made peanut butter icing, the guys in my family demand this cake for every family event and holiday get together, it's inexpensive, so it's easy on the wallet #Duncanhines #devilsfood #cakemix Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix
2 months ago
THE BEST. especially if you're like me and like the chocolate on chocolate deal, this is AMAZING with it. wouldn't do anything to improve it. i recommend using 2 pans for the cake and making it a double layered cake with icing in between... oh my goddddd. that's how my mom used to make it, i'm in love.
5 months agoMoscow , OH
I absolutely love this brand of cake mix too it’s really easy to make and tastes amazing! This product is great you just need a few eggs and 1/2 cup of vegetable oil and tada it’s ready to put in the pan and bake. I’ll always buy these brands of cake mix and also recommend them.
4 months agoMaryland
I like using this brand for my chocolate cakes when giving them as gifts or bake sales. Dependable brand for a perfect cake with rich chocolate flavor. #baking #foodie #family #influenster
2 years agoChicago, IL
I received so many compliments when I baked this! The chocolate is delicious and rich but if you’re not a fan of chocolate then I obviously do not comment because the chocolate is double strong and the great thing is that it doesn’t have that bitter flavor that other cake mixes do.
7 months agoFerndale, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
So damn delicious. I enjoy baking but I like to take the easy way out and use the boxed mix sometimes. This is a favorite. The chocolate is rich and delicious. The actual cake is moist! The price is excellent. Add a few ripe bananas to the mix and your cake will be extra moist and tastey.
5 months agoFairview Park, OH
Duncan Hines Moist Delux Devil's Food Cake Mix says the key word in the title: MOIST. This is my favorite prepackaged Devil's Food cake mix because it's better than homemade and it's better than store bought. Cutting into this cake is always like butter and the flavor is amazing.
4 months agoHuntsville, AL
So if I make Birthday cakes this is the brand I always get it has such a rich flavor and so moist. Who wants a dry cake that it just dries your mouth out with every bite??? Not me!!!! This brand will not do that a very moist cake and a moist bite with every bite.
2 years ago
Duncan Hines has the best devils food cake boxed cake mix! Compared to other mixes this is my personal favorite. All that is needed to add is egg, water and vegetable oil, then mix and pop in the oven! 🙌 enjoy!
4 months agoRudyard, MI
This cake has a great chocolate taste I use for many occasions!  I only use Duncan Hines and have for years because it comes out right every time!  It's moist, it's tasty, and everyone loves the taste!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...