BY DUNCAN HINES #5 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake Mix: Premium cake mix No preservatives Kosher see more...

• How do you keep cakes like this soft and fluffy after they are a ...2 Answers
  • What other frosting do you think would go well with this cake?1 Answers
  • How many calories does this cake have? I love swe... Be the first to answer!
Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix
  • "It always comes out nice and rich and I love to try the other products that they have." in 7 reviews
Kali K.
York, SC
I’m going to tell you right now that if you want a chocolate cake to die for this is the best one you can get in the store. It taste super like chocolate but with out being too rich. You can find it in Walmart, bi-lo, food lion, and pretty much any grocery store. It is anywhere from $6.00 to $8.00.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Holy chocolate dreams! Yess! This is my kind of cake! 🍰🍫 the moist cake and chocolate icing is a perfect combo for chocolate lovers like me. Great price for a great cake! Everyone (who likes chocolate) should try this!
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
MmmmMmmm these are so good for cakes and brownies and so inexpensive also. The cakes are always so moist and tastes really good. I will continue to use this brand for any cakes I need to make or brownies.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is a really good cake mix we use it to make hot fudge cakes. Its always moist and the flavor is on point. Its always a great price for a hood quality cake mix.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
This devils food cake mix is to die for. It’s chocolatey goodness can help with your chocolate cravings. I make cookies and cakes with this mix. I’ve even turned them into waffles. Definitely recommend.
Lissbette P.
I received so many compliments when I baked this! The chocolate is delicious and rich but if you’re not a fan of chocolate then I obviously do not comment because the chocolate is double strong and the great thing is that it doesn’t have that bitter flavor that other cake mixes do.
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
My FAVORITE cake mix ever!!! So creamy and delicious! It tastes so good and i don’t like a lot of chocolate but i can eat a lot of cakes using this type of mix ❤️
Emily A.
Duncan Hines has the best devils food cake boxed cake mix! Compared to other mixes this is my personal favorite. All that is needed to add is egg, water and vegetable oil, then mix and pop in the oven! 🙌 enjoy!
Ann W.
I only purchase this brand for any chocolate cakes. This is delicious and I love how the cake does not turn out dense or dry. Walmart, food lion and so many other places offer this brand. My absolute favorite
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
My go to cake mix when I'm in a pinch and don't want to make from scratch. I love how moist and delicate the flavor is. I always receive complements when I used this in my recipes. Perfect flavor.
Maricarmen M.
I've only tried Devil's Food, is any other one good?
Can you make cupcake out of these?
Justice A.
Amesbury, MA
Is this Good. Or nahhhhh?
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
Can you buy this worldwide ?
Emma J.
How do you keep cakes like this soft and fluffy after they are a day or so old?