Food & SnacksPantryCooking & Baking IngredientsDuncan Hines
Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Classic Yellow Cupcake Mix

Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe Classic Yellow Cupcake Mix

Duncan Hines® Confetti Cake Signature Cake Mix.
Deliciously moist cake mix.

Have you made cake pops with these and if so How did you do it?
Is this cake delicious?
Does this product taste good?
Start your review of Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe Classic Yellow Cupcake Mix!
bailey B.
Roanoke, VA
Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe Classic Yellow Cupcake Mix uploaded by bailey B.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve recently gone dairy free (allergies suck!) and this cake mix/ icing combination was PERFECT for me because it was shockingly dairy free!! If you have dietary restrictions oh can relate on how hard to find or expensive usable products can be— this was a cheap and yummy treat!
Erin H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Cupcakes and beyond. Great for Birthdays and special occasions. A great substitute for from scratch. Great flavors to choose from.
Kimberly G.
Peyton, CO
Duncan Hines is always my go to when it comes to baking cakes or cupcakes and let me tell you this cake mix never disappoints me. Affordable and the cupcakes always come out great and taste great no matter what kind of icing you choose to pair with it.
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Target
Me gusta mucho comprar esto son muy buenos 😍 lo recomiendo. Buen precio y todo muy bien .
Lies F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I like their other classic yellow mix better. This one is not the same. The flavor is not as pronounced, but you do get a more moist cake or cupcake with this one.
nydia R.
El Monte, CA
My kids love yellow cake! It is their favorite of all time! They really like Duncan Hines and love how easy it is to use for kids. THey do all the prep work and love helping mama out.
It is very inexpensive.
It is very inexpensive.
jennifer B.
Waterbury, CT
This is one of my favorite cake products I buy them all the time and I love how amazing it taste. Always buy when they are on sale
Tess M.
Shirley, NY
My husband loves this cake mix so much. That he requests that he has a yellow cake from Duncan Hines and chocolate frosting and he’s a happy man. Great cake mix easy to use and a hit every time .
Ida G.
Minerva, OH
My absolute favorite cake flavor that can be paired with vanilla or chocolate frosting with a fantastic flavor! so moist and tasty in cake or cupcake form.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
We only use Duncan Hines Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting Pudding when baking at home. Moist and fluffy. Delicious yet inexpensive to purchase and contains easy to use directives.