GroceryPantryDuncan Hines
Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Butter Golden Premium Cake Mix

Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Butter Golden Premium Cake Mix

Duncan Hines® Classic Butter Golden Deliciously Moist Cake Mix.
Artificially Flavored.

I have been using Duncan Hines butter golden for years! I love it! It's delicious and moist. My only question is that sometimes when I make a tiered or sculpted cake it's not sturdy enough. Is there a way to make it more dense? I have a dense vanilla cake recipe but it's not as flavorful :(
Start your review of Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Butter Golden Premium Cake Mix!
Sierra W.
I love making cakes and cookies and when I do, I usually get Duncan, it has a great price and it’s delicious, and to make it even better they also offer keto versions of you are on a diet, it doesn’t taste exactly the same, but it’ll definitely satisfy your sweet tooth
Jessica  G.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Butter Golden Premium Cake Mix uploaded by Jessica  G.
I keep a box on hand all the time because it is so versatile. Most of the time is my emergency banana bread fix, box of mix 3 bananas and 2 eggs and you have banana bread!
Claudia O.
Perfect to make cakes Cupcakes or even cake pops however it's big will taste great especially if you add little chocolate chips will taste even better
Kristine  C.
Du Quoin, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My Go-to when I use boxed cake mix. Consistent product. Easy to follow directions. I usually nix on high longer than recommended and cakes turn out fluffier. We always have a box or two on hand. Our favorite is yellow cake with chocolate frosting 😋
Lynnette L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Duncan Hines butter golden cake mix.it taste good .to make great use milk instead of water make sure when you use eggs to use at room temperature. the same with butter.some people use margarine.to me there's no substitute for butter when baking a cake.. sometimes I don't feel like making cake from scratch but Duncan Hines comes close
Brenda  S.
Beaver Dam, KY
I always use Duncan Hines when I make my always asked for coconut cake. It must be made with the Butter Golden Duncan Hines or it doesn’t taste right. It will sleeve fresh and delicious. I recommend this brand and it’s stood the test of time.
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a delicious cake batter and goes great with any flavor frosting. I use it also as the topping for my fruit dump cakes. Good, real good.
nydia R.
El Monte, CA
I love Duncan Hines brand and how easy it is to use. I love how moist their cakes are and how easy they are to use with kids! It's super inexpensive and you get a great cake every single time.
Amy P.
Duncan Hines is such a good cake mix! It's easy with clear instructions. The cake always comes out moist and tastes super good. It is very affordable too.
Monica  S.
Hobart, IN
This cake is okay. I prefer to make with an oil ingredient instead of butter. But other than that its a great price and easy to bake.