BY DUNCAN HINES

Recipe: Holiday Velvets Cupcakes. see more...

Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
Dunican hines holiday velvets is great for a holiday occasion great to take anywhere and the red and green just hits it off, with rich cream cheese icing on the outside and favorite velvets in the inside . I took one to a family get together and did not come home with anything but crumbs
Allyson B.
West New York, NJ
I am not a fan of these colored cake mixes. I always find myself having to add food coloring to it so that the color comes out as true as the picture. I used this one time and I would not purchase it again. The plain cake mixes are great, but this colored ones still need some work.
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
I usually prefer to make my cake mixes from scratch. But this one did not turn out too bad. I rather thought that the red velvet portion of it was not quite as chocolatey as I would've liked though.
Savannah R.
I love using the two different colored cake mixes to make red velvet cookies with them. Got the recipe off the side of their box. After baking them out some icing or ice cream between them. Best whoopie pies ever! Definitely recommend this.
delana b.
Fort Payne, AL
So yummy, easy and great to make for birthdays, holidays, parties, or just anything really. You honestly can't go wrong. A excellent variety of options of cakes and icings, you are always gonna have a good one for sure.
Kayla P.
Jeanerette , LA
I always buy this brand and other brands! Its cheap enough for me! Good value and good taste it always meets my exspetation. I buy from walmart or dollar genera
Jessica D.
1757 e american way apt.8 eagle m
Love duncan is one of my fovorutes because they are not justbsimple cake mix they put in the color and some original recipes we just love them
Anna L.
Duncan Hines is my go to for baking mixes. Quick and easy with a good flavor. All cake mixes always turn out well and aren't crumbly or dry.
Sheila R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have tried these before and they are AMAZING! I would totally get these again. I just love velvet cakes they are my favorite .
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
You either love velvet cake or your wrong perfect for the holidays fun colors and super delicious with cream cheese frosting