BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan HinesĀ® Golden Sugar Cookies.
Golden sugar cookies cookie mix.
Makes 12 cookies. see more...

Mia M.
Radnor, OH
This is our go to mix for cutting time when we bake our Christmas cookies! We use this to make sugar cookies, as the package intends, but we also use it as a base for making a variety of "special" varieties (Orange Creamsicle is the favorite of one daughter...another loves Butterscotch Toffee Chip with chocolate drizzle). It really saves quite a bit of time and expense, as opposed to buying the ingredients and mixing them up separately, and no one can tell that the results aren't "100% from scratch."
Angela K.
Yes these were good sugar cookies. It's a great brand so I was expecting them to be. However, it is easier to just buy cookies in the frozen section that are in a roll or already made out. Can easliy to bought at grocery store or big box store.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
duncan hines makes for a great cookie! it's a very affordable mix i purchased at walmart. it worked exactly as i thought and the cookies turned out absolutely marvelous. i would return to buy more.
Emani M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Sugar cookies taste really great especially these! I found these at target, and love the make them to where they are soft and a TAD bit crunchy I love the perfect in between when baking them from scratch
Alexis C.
Perris, CA
Such an easy cookie to make and not to sweet! I love cooking these up and letting my son decorate the tops with frosting and sprinkles! I love these cookies so much.
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
Love sugar cookies very affordable to buy and really easy to make Z I bought mine on clearance and Kroger . and if I don't want sugar cookies I can make them in cupcakes or anything
Billie C.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought these sugar cookies on a whim. I had a taste for cookies and didn't want to have to go through the hassle of making them myself. I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of these cookies. I would definitely buy them again.
Vicki C.
Beaumont, TX
Duncan Hines sugar cookies are a delicious treat that can be personalized with a multitude of options. I like to either frost the cookies or add sprinkles for the kids.
Brianna S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I used to love the old DH golden sugar cookie mix. With these smaller boxes I've found occasionally at discount stores, I feel they have changed the mix slightly. And of course, it does yield a smaller batch. What I do is use two boxes and double the additions it tells you on the box. I also add, and I feel this is the key, about two thirds cup of sugar ( because they weren't as sweet as they used to be) -- this makes them absolutely perfect. Also, the cooking time they tell you on the package is insane - they would be over cooked -- I cook them about 8 minutes for perfect chewy cookies.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like using this mix when making cookies for our local cookie exchange and for having company over.
I use this every year and haven't been let down! It saves a lot of time vs making from scratch and honestly other people don't have a clue until I just gave away my secret.
Holiday baking doesn't have to be a hassle-it just takes some quick short cuts and you can come out with great cookies and a great time!