BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Golden Sugar Cookies.
Golden sugar cookies cookie mix.
Makes 12 cookies. see more...

Mia M.
Radnor, OH
This is our go to mix for cutting time when we bake our Christmas cookies! We use this to make sugar cookies, as the package intends, but we also use it as a base for making a variety of "special" varieties (Orange Creamsicle is the favorite of one daughter...another loves Butterscotch Toffee Chip with chocolate drizzle). It really saves quite a bit of time and expense, as opposed to buying the ingredients and mixing them up separately, and no one can tell that the results aren't "100% from scratch."
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
Love sugar cookies very affordable to buy and really easy to make Z I bought mine on clearance and Kroger . and if I don't want sugar cookies I can make them in cupcakes or anything
Billie C.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought these sugar cookies on a whim. I had a taste for cookies and didn't want to have to go through the hassle of making them myself. I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of these cookies. I would definitely buy them again.
Vicki C.
Beaumont, TX
Duncan Hines sugar cookies are a delicious treat that can be personalized with a multitude of options. I like to either frost the cookies or add sprinkles for the kids.
Brianna S.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to love the old DH golden sugar cookie mix. With these smaller boxes I've found occasionally at discount stores, I feel they have changed the mix slightly. And of course, it does yield a smaller batch. What I do is use two boxes and double the additions it tells you on the box. I also add, and I feel this is the key, about two thirds cup of sugar ( because they weren't as sweet as they used to be) -- this makes them absolutely perfect. Also, the cooking time they tell you on the package is insane - they would be over cooked -- I cook them about 8 minutes for perfect chewy cookies.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like using this mix when making cookies for our local cookie exchange and for having company over.
I use this every year and haven't been let down! It saves a lot of time vs making from scratch and honestly other people don't have a clue until I just gave away my secret.
Holiday baking doesn't have to be a hassle-it just takes some quick short cuts and you can come out with great cookies and a great time!
Angela K.
Yes these were good sugar cookies. It's a great brand so I was expecting them to be. However, it is easier to just buy cookies in the frozen section that are in a roll or already made out. Can easliy to bought at grocery store or big box store.
Jenacy F.
Franklin, WI
if you haven't tried these well let me tell you that you are missing out these are just so freaking good, i really love buying these when i want to make cookies for my niece and nephews, they have great chewy texture and they just taste great you really cant go wrong with these
Taylor H.
Cumming, GA
My absolute favorite sweet tooth treat are sugar cookies and Duncan Hines never fails me! The Golden Sugar cookies are so simple to make, they are my go to whenever I want to make my own cookies. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a simple but still amazing quality baking product!
Grace M.
State College, PA
I personally prefer homemade sugar cookies because of the health value, with less preservatives and more natural ingredients, but the value of time has led to me buying this product and it met my expectations. The cookies were delicious and came out looking reasonably like the box.