Add a Photo

By Duncan Hines

Photos (8)
LisaAnn Y.
LisaAnn Y.

These are artificial tasting of course, but are good on their own as flavorings. The ones we like best are Cotton Candy, Pink Lemonade and Bubble Gum. The frosting they sell alongside to mix in is gross so we use our homemade buttercream. Also good in several recipes like Cotton Candy Fudge.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Truro, NS

These are an awesome way to flavor your icing. They taste delicious and have many different flavors to choose from. These are perfect for childrens birthday parties or even just for a sweet tooth!
Ashley h.
Ashley h.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love how many different kinds of flavoring there is with these :) I can always find the perfect match, no matter what I'm making. Good taste, fun colors and my son loves them
Koey e.
Koey e.

I love these things there so fun to add new flavors to frosting. Also they have more color options than buying store made. They are really strong too
Holly C.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH

I love this product. we use these a lot when we make cakes or bake some then that we need a surtin flavor for. I really like the bubble gum one.
Suzanne P.
Suzanne P.

Love all the different flavoring and choices. Very easy to use and fun with the kids. The bubble gum flavor is a favorite in my home.
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL

This stuff was a pretty good idea, but I've found that once you mix it up it leaves the frosting a much thinner, runny consistency.
Anna H.
Anna H.

This is a great invention! It makes for much more interesting and unique home made cakes! The steps are well written and easy enough for 6 year old to understand! My cousin thinks its the best thing in the world to choose what color cake we want to make so if she is happy I am happy. Duncan Hines hit it out of the park!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Butler , GA

I am a professional baker. I do this for a living. I love coming up with new and creative flavors to keep my customers interested and coming back for more. So I thought I would give it a try. There is really nothing better than from scratch frosting. The can stuff just doesn't do it even with the flavorings. Even with my own frosting for a base and adding the flavor packets to it, it just tasted artificial and is not something I could give a paying customer.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Riverside, CA

I'm beyond confused as to why this sells, if it does. Sure the frosting is fine in a pinch, it tastes like canned frosting. But all of those packets are is a bunch of maltodextrin, chemicals, and petroleum based dyes. If I was in a position to used canned frosting, I think I'd flavor it on my own.
Maya W.
Maya W.
Plano, TX

Do they have good flavors, or are they really artificial?
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA

I have never tried the Duncan Hines frosting creations before, for those of you that have tried it what the best flavor the begin with? Thanks
India H.
India H.
Murfreesboro, TN

Are the flavors any good?
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

Are the flavors good? I mean do they taste good or are they just color?
Jayne K.
Jayne K.
Grosse Pointe, MI

Has anyone tried to do anything with these flavor packets besides put them in the duncan hines frosting? Do they taste good in cool whip for example?

Join Now