influenster

influenster

Highlights
Skyla B.
  • so I'm not sure why cotton candy or strawberry shortcake aren't sold anymore but i really wish it was i loved this very fun to use and make i put cotton candy frost ion on all my cakes for a month straight lol i couldn't help it in 46 reviews.

• Leeann P.
  • I personally prefer plain vanilla frosting, but these are an interesting idea and would be good for someone who likes different flavors in 10 reviews.

• Melissa G.
  • Overall, the flavor was decent, but there is one thing that bothers me about all of these: what if you want cotton candy flavoring but you don't like the color that is attached to it? in 9 reviews.

• Gianna M.
  • It tastes nothing like chocolate almond, and instead it tastes like chemicals :( Really disappointed I thought I was going to love these in 8 reviews.

• Alisha W.
  • This stuff was a pretty good idea, but I've found that once you mix it up it leaves the frosting a much thinner, runny consistency. in 8 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jessica P.

Greatest idea EVER! I couldn't have been more excited the day I stumbled upon these in the store. Makes my life so much easier. It adds color and flavor to my frosting. But if I don't want frosting I have also added it right into the cake mix for a desert that doesn't need sweet frosting as it is full of flavor without it.

LisaAnn Y.

These are artificial tasting of course, but are good on their own as flavorings. The ones we like best are Cotton Candy, Pink Lemonade and Bubble Gum. The frosting they sell alongside to mix in is gross so we use our homemade buttercream. Also good in several recipes like Cotton Candy Fudge.

Jessica E.

I like the flavor packets but i do not like the store bought icing you are suppose to mix it with. I usually buy the flavorings and make my own buttercream icing to put it in. Love every flavor i have tried so far especially the strawberry shortcake and orange dreamscicle

Alicia R.

I can not say how horrible I think these are. The flavors taste so fake and artificial. I used this product to make a cake and frosting by request for someone who specifically asked for this product. I will NEVER again use this.

Ashley h.

I love how many different kinds of flavoring there is with these :) I can always find the perfect match, no matter what I'm making. Good taste, fun colors and my son loves them

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Ashley h.

Why can i not find the strawberry shortcake anymore?? That was my son and i's favorite flavor

1 answerMay 24 - 2015 - 6:46 p.m.
    Athena R.
    Athena R.

I've seen this product many times in the store but ha e hesitated to purchase it, how is the flavor? Too strong??

3 answersFeb 05 - 2015 - 5:40 p.m.
    Desiree Y.
    Desiree Y.

are they worth it? or are they just like every other cupcake out there?

0 answersFeb 04 - 2015 - 11:44 a.m.
    ly g.
    ly g.

I'm wondering how good these are?I bought some for my kids because they were on sale &I had coupons. I've been scared to try it. Wondering if they taste totally fake and gross or if they are good. What do you all think?

0 answersJan 31 - 2015 - 2:58 a.m.
    Leslie B.
    Leslie B.

Do the flavors actually taste like they're advertised? I'm trying to fathom "strawberry shortcake" flavored icing.

0 answersJan 29 - 2015 - 10:39 p.m.
    Lorelei B.
    Lorelei B.

Are these easy to mix? I have seen them in stores but I hesitate to buy them for fear that mixing the flavor in well will be difficult or that it will leave unflavored streaks in my frosting.

1 answerJan 29 - 2015 - 8:14 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now