Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • so I'm not sure why cotton candy or strawberry shortcake aren't sold anymore but i really wish it was i loved this very fun to use and make i put cotton candy frost ion on all my cakes for a month straight lol i couldn't help it in 46 reviews.

• I love that you can have so many different flavor options. in 10 reviews.

• I bought the cotton candy flavor of this and I was pretty pumped to try it but to be honest, I was let down. in 9 reviews.

• I just made gluten free, dark chocolate cupcakes the other day and used the chocolate almond flavor for icing! in 8 reviews.

• i like how this product give you more flavor options not all of the flavors taste good but still a pretty good product. in 8 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Anna H.
    Anna H.

2 influensters found this helpful

This is a great invention! It makes for much more interesting and unique home made cakes! The steps are well written and easy enough for 6 year old to understand! My cousin thinks its the best thing in the world to choose what color cake we want to make so if she is happy I am happy. Duncan Hines hit it out of the park!

Ashley R.
    Ashley R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I am a professional baker. I do this for a living. I love coming up with new and creative flavors to keep my customers interested and coming back for more. So I thought I would give it a try. There is really nothing better than from scratch frosting. The can stuff just doesn't do it even with the flavorings. Even with my own frosting for a base and adding the flavor packets to it, it just tasted artificial and is not something I could give a paying customer.

Amanda E.
    Amanda E.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm beyond confused as to why this sells, if it does. Sure the frosting is fine in a pinch, it tastes like canned frosting. But all of those packets are is a bunch of maltodextrin, chemicals, and petroleum based dyes. If I was in a position to used canned frosting, I think I'd flavor it on my own.

Denise R.
    Denise R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I wasn't a big fan of the few flavors I tried - they just don't taste right. I do purchase the base frosting though. It's a larger size than the "normal" pre-flavored ones and I add my own coloring and flavors to that and it works great.

Lisa-Marie P.
    Lisa-Marie P.

1 influenster found this helpful

So many flavors to choose from! its fun for the kids and its a good touch to change the flavors of your cake.
    I dont remember how much this was, but I remember it being a little bit more then normal chocolate or white frosting

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Ashley h.
    Ashley h.

Why can i not find the strawberry shortcake anymore?? That was my son and i's favorite flavor

1 answer May 24 - 2015 - 6:46 p.m.
    Athena R.
    Athena R.

I've seen this product many times in the store but ha e hesitated to purchase it, how is the flavor? Too strong??

3 answers Feb 05 - 2015 - 5:40 p.m.
    Desiree Y.
    Desiree Y.

are they worth it? or are they just like every other cupcake out there?

0 answers Feb 04 - 2015 - 11:44 a.m.
    ly g.
    ly g.

I'm wondering how good these are?I bought some for my kids because they were on sale &I had coupons. I've been scared to try it. Wondering if they taste totally fake and gross or if they are good. What do you all think?

0 answers Jan 31 - 2015 - 2:58 a.m.
    Leslie B.
    Leslie B.

Do the flavors actually taste like they're advertised? I'm trying to fathom "strawberry shortcake" flavored icing.

0 answers Jan 29 - 2015 - 10:39 p.m.
    Lorelei B.
    Lorelei B.

Are these easy to mix? I have seen them in stores but I hesitate to buy them for fear that mixing the flavor in well will be difficult or that it will leave unflavored streaks in my frosting.

1 answer Jan 29 - 2015 - 8:14 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION