Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Marie M.
Marie M.
Truro, NS

These are an awesome way to flavor your icing. They taste delicious and have many different flavors to choose from. These are perfect for childrens birthday parties or even just for a sweet tooth!
Ashley h.
Ashley h.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love how many different kinds of flavoring there is with these :) I can always find the perfect match, no matter what I'm making. Good taste, fun colors and my son loves them
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Doral, Florida

This tastes so good! The brownies are so moist. It doesn't taste artificial and has just the right amount of sweetness.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH

I love this product. we use these a lot when we make cakes or bake some then that we need a surtin flavor for. I really like the bubble gum one.
LisaAnn Y.
LisaAnn Y.

These are artificial tasting of course, but are good on their own as flavorings. The ones we like best are Cotton Candy, Pink Lemonade and Bubble Gum. The frosting they sell alongside to mix in is gross so we use our homemade buttercream. Also good in several recipes like Cotton Candy Fudge.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC

I like the flavor packets but i do not like the store bought icing you are suppose to mix it with. I usually buy the flavorings and make my own buttercream icing to put it in. Love every flavor i have tried so far especially the strawberry shortcake and orange dreamscicle
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL

This stuff was a pretty good idea, but I've found that once you mix it up it leaves the frosting a much thinner, runny consistency.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

I can not say how horrible I think these are. The flavors taste so fake and artificial. I used this product to make a cake and frosting by request for someone who specifically asked for this product. I will NEVER again use this.
Suzanne P.
Suzanne P.

Love all the different flavoring and choices. Very easy to use and fun with the kids. The bubble gum flavor is a favorite in my home.
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
Silver Spring, MD

I have not tried this yet, but I will absolutely. I love Duncan Hines brand, and bake sometimes with it. The box of frosting looks interesting. I want to try.
Maya W.
Maya W.
Plano, TX

Do they have good flavors, or are they really artificial?
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.

I have never tried the Duncan Hines frosting creations before, for those of you that have tried it what the best flavor the begin with? Thanks
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

Are the flavors good? I mean do they taste good or are they just color?
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

Are the flavors any good?
Jayne K.
Jayne K.
Grosse Pointe, MI

Has anyone tried to do anything with these flavor packets besides put them in the duncan hines frosting? Do they taste good in cool whip for example?

Join Now