influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Skyla B.
  • so I'm not sure why cotton candy or strawberry shortcake aren't sold anymore but i really wish it was i loved this very fun to use and make i put cotton candy frost ion on all my cakes for a month straight lol i couldn't help it in 46 reviews.

• Leeann P.
  • I personally prefer plain vanilla frosting, but these are an interesting idea and would be good for someone who likes different flavors in 10 reviews.

• Melissa G.
  • Overall, the flavor was decent, but there is one thing that bothers me about all of these: what if you want cotton candy flavoring but you don't like the color that is attached to it? in 9 reviews.

• Gianna M.
  • It tastes nothing like chocolate almond, and instead it tastes like chemicals :( Really disappointed I thought I was going to love these in 8 reviews.

• Alisha W.
  • This stuff was a pretty good idea, but I've found that once you mix it up it leaves the frosting a much thinner, runny consistency. in 8 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Anna H.

2 influensters found this helpful

This is a great invention! It makes for much more interesting and unique home made cakes! The steps are well written and easy enough for 6 year old to understand! My cousin thinks its the best thing in the world to choose what color cake we want to make so if she is happy I am happy. Duncan Hines hit it out of the park!

Ashley R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I am a professional baker. I do this for a living. I love coming up with new and creative flavors to keep my customers interested and coming back for more. So I thought I would give it a try. There is really nothing better than from scratch frosting. The can stuff just doesn't do it even with the flavorings. Even with my own frosting for a base and adding the flavor packets to it, it just tasted artificial and is not something I could give a paying customer.

Amanda E.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm beyond confused as to why this sells, if it does. Sure the frosting is fine in a pinch, it tastes like canned frosting. But all of those packets are is a bunch of maltodextrin, chemicals, and petroleum based dyes. If I was in a position to used canned frosting, I think I'd flavor it on my own.

Denise R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I wasn't a big fan of the few flavors I tried - they just don't taste right. I do purchase the base frosting though. It's a larger size than the "normal" pre-flavored ones and I add my own coloring and flavors to that and it works great.

Lisa-Marie P.

1 influenster found this helpful

So many flavors to choose from! its fun for the kids and its a good touch to change the flavors of your cake.
    I dont remember how much this was, but I remember it being a little bit more then normal chocolate or white frosting

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Ashley h.
    Ashley h.

Why can i not find the strawberry shortcake anymore?? That was my son and i's favorite flavor

1 answerMay 24 - 2015 - 6:46 p.m.
    Athena R.
    Athena R.

I've seen this product many times in the store but ha e hesitated to purchase it, how is the flavor? Too strong??

3 answersFeb 05 - 2015 - 5:40 p.m.
    Desiree Y.
    Desiree Y.

are they worth it? or are they just like every other cupcake out there?

0 answersFeb 04 - 2015 - 11:44 a.m.
    ly g.
    ly g.

I'm wondering how good these are?I bought some for my kids because they were on sale &I had coupons. I've been scared to try it. Wondering if they taste totally fake and gross or if they are good. What do you all think?

0 answersJan 31 - 2015 - 2:58 a.m.
    Leslie B.
    Leslie B.

Do the flavors actually taste like they're advertised? I'm trying to fathom "strawberry shortcake" flavored icing.

0 answersJan 29 - 2015 - 10:39 p.m.
    Lorelei B.
    Lorelei B.

Are these easy to mix? I have seen them in stores but I hesitate to buy them for fear that mixing the flavor in well will be difficult or that it will leave unflavored streaks in my frosting.

1 answerJan 29 - 2015 - 8:14 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now