The Best Jams for PB&J's: 3K Reviews
Duncan Hines Frostings Creations
BY DUNCAN HINES
3.78 / 5 based on 258 Reviews
Top Questions See all 25 Q&A
Duncan Hines Frostings Creations
- "so I'm not sure why cotton candy or strawberry shortcake aren't sold anymore but i really wish it was i loved this very fun to use and make i put cotton candy frost ion on all my cakes for a month straight lol i couldn't help it " in 46 reviews
- "I personally prefer plain vanilla frosting, but these are an interesting idea and would be good for someone who likes different flavors" in 10 reviews
- "Overall, the flavor was decent, but there is one thing that bothers me about all of these: what if you want cotton candy flavoring but you don't like the color that is attached to it?" in 9 reviews
- "It tastes nothing like chocolate almond, and instead it tastes like chemicals :( Really disappointed I thought I was going to love these" in 8 reviews
- "This stuff was a pretty good idea, but I've found that once you mix it up it leaves the frosting a much thinner, runny consistency. " in 8 reviews
Some of the flavors taste really good but if you get a flavor you don't like your out about 5 dollars instead of about 3 dollars. Most flavors are okay but there not the best ive ever tried there just okay
I GAVE THESE AN F BECAUSE I DON'T THINK MANY PEOPLE REALLY LIKE USING RAMDOM DYES IN THEIR FOOD, BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID, ITS A COOL IDEA.
Too sweet for me. the flavor was overwhelming. I don't plan on using it again. The colors were good, but the flavor was just too much :( Even my kids didn't like it.
I love to make cupcakes and when I saw these I was super excited. I first tried the White Chocolate Raspberry. The raspberry flavor was very apparent. I have also tried the Caramel flavor. The frosting really enhanced my caramel apple cupcakes and the frosting was yummy. I do find that the frosting is very sticking when you mix the flavor packs with the starter. I'm guess it's from mixing in the flavor. I do wish the frosting was fluffy and less sticky.
The flavors are limited, it will actually end up costing you as much if not more than just buying a normal jar of the same flavors or you know make it at home. I was intrigued until I saw the price and the selection. Just nasty.
I love that you can have so many different flavor options. The caramel is particularly delicious, especially when you make salted caramel cupcakes!
Loved used it for daughters birthday cupcakes and they were a huge hit!! The color was great and the taste was wonderful.
I used a blue raspberry one for a bachelorette party last year and it worked great! The color was a light blue/purple.. and the flavor was awesome!
I did not like this frosting at all. The flavor I tried was cotton candy. It had sn off taste abd was runny.
I originally bought one of the Duncan Hines Frostings Creations because they had a color that I didn't feel I could make on my own. The color worked out really well, but the flavoring was a little off. They are also slightly expensive for a not that much. I would make sure you know how much you need before buying and test out the flavor before mixing it all the way in!
Q & A
Do they have good flavors, or are they really artificial?
I have never tried the Duncan Hines frosting creations before, for those of you that have tried it what the best flavor the begin with? Thanks
Are the flavors good? I mean do they taste good or are they just color?
Are the flavors any good?
I've seen this product many times in the store but ha e hesitated to purchase it, how is the flavor? Too strong??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos