Duncan Hines Frosting Creamy Home-Style Dark Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Jamie S.Duncan Hines Frosting Creamy Home-Style Dark Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Nour S.

BY DUNCAN HINES #22 in Frosting

Duncan Hines® Premium Frosting Creamy Home-Style Dark Chocolate Fudge.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Rachel S.
This frosting is really rich but tastes good. It almost looks black in color. I am a dark chocolate fan and this product met my expectation. I also like that it does not contain high fructose corn syrup as that is an ingredient I seek to avoid in products.
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is really gross, but I used to be able to eat an entire jar of this with a spoon in about two days. If I was with my friends and we were having a girls night, they would know to pick me up a can of this frosting to sit and snack on while we gossiped. This frosting is delicious, addicting, and good to eat by itself, or on other desserts.
Mansi V.
This icing would have to be one of my favorites they make. I love the richness of the chocolate. Like other store bought frostings, it can be a little thick and break Your cake if it's dense, but that can be fixed with a little milk. My favorite way to use the icing is with pretzels.
fernanda C.
Miami
If you are looking or the chocolate flavor of your youth...this is it. I can make a yellow cake with chocolate classic icing and my family all say that this reminds them of cakes our mom used to bake. very smooth and goes on well. I buy this often.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
Omg. I would be lying if I told you I don't eat this straight from the container. :( it's so delicious but makes me so guilty. I love dark chocolate because it's not overpoweringly sweet!
Virginia C.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is dairy free!!! Probably unintentional but wonderful for vegans or people with food allergies. Wonderfully creamy and chocolatey. You wouldn't even know that it was vegan.
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I buy this and make the kids cup cake they love it I don't buy it a lot but it taste good and smooth when you putting it on the cup cake or cake
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro, NC
I always use Duncan's Hines cake mixes and cake icing when using a box cake mix. I love chocolate, taste excellent, and low cost.
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH
A very good frosting that tastes like its homemade! It isn't too sweet and goes perfectly with any type of cake batter!
Angel D.
Manteo
I use this product alot during holidays I love all them i got this from Walmart I'm making a cake my cousin b-day.
Luisa G.