Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Milk Chocolate Family Size

Duncan Hines® Milk Chocolate Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13 x 9 family size.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Milk Chocolate Family Size!
Doraville, GA
The easiest and most delicious brownie mix on the market! I typically make my brownies from scratch but this box mix makes it so much easier. I never have to worry about proper measurements because everything is ready to go in the bowl. Bakes quickly and evenly with a chewy crust and fudgy center.
Arlington, TX
I love these brownies they are so soft and moist I always substitute the milk I mean the water for the milk and these are just some delicious milk chocolate brownies
Philadelphia, PA
Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Milk Chocolate Family Size uploaded by Jeannine L.
Just made these tonight with my kids & they came out AH-MAZ-iNG, as always!!! Love how fudgy they are & they're beyond simple to make. If your a baking beginner, this boxed brownie mix is definitely for you! They ONLY take 2 short minutes to mix together & are done baking in 30 minutes, TOPS. Sometimes i even over-bake them a few extra minutes to get the corners and edges a little darker. Mmm Mmm Mmm! Delish. Would recommend 100%.
Sanger, CA
Love these brownies! Best of all, my dairy free daughter can enjoy them as well! It's a great treat to be able to give her! You can follow the directions for more cake condistency too. The flavor is perfect,  not over powering.
Warm brownies out of the oven is great. This one is perfect each time as it comes out with that perfectly crunchy top. Its easy to use mix is perfect for the kids as they learn the ropes kf thr kitchen. It's not overly sweet so we love being able to add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream. Yum!
I am all about some brownies.... not sure your normal if you don't like them. The directions are easy to follow and they are very moist. Duncan Hines has they cheapest and beat tasting mixes!
Such a quick and easy brownie mix. Tastes good for the amount of effort it takes. Would recommend to anyone who likes to bake but doesn’t have time for all the hassle of making something from scratch.
Dequincy, LA
These are amazingly delicious!! When buying brownie mix I usually try to buy this brand because the mix is so much better than the others! Makes thick fudge melt in your mouth brownies! Recommend this brownie mix!!
I love making brownies with my family. This brand does the trick. It's creamy and the texture is so soft when it comes out of the oven. It's the perfect brownie mix for brownie ice cream sundaes. I like to put whipped cream and chocolate and caramel sauce on top. It's to die for! And the whole family loves it!
These are so great and fudge-y! I love Duncan Hines brownies and the extra thick ones are the best. I make these as often as possible and have to keep myself from eating the whole pan! They are delicious!!