BY DUNCAN HINES #14 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Duncan Hines® Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13 x 9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry. see more...

Lynn B.
This is very rich tasting and moist. You need a glass of milk to go along with it. It is easy to make and convenient. It tastes better than homemade brownies. I add a fudge icing. I’ll continue buying it.
Julie C.
San Diego , CA
Browines are my biggest weakness like kryptonite to superman, except brownies don't kill me. Duncan Hines is a great brand for many baking needs. My brownies always come out super moist ad fudgy. I absolute love and always make sure I have a box in my cabinet. I recommend adding some cookies like Oreos or even candy like caramel. They add great flavor and can brighten anyones day up!
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
The best brownie mix of all time. I make these for high end get togethers, holidays, birthdays and get so many compliments and people asking me where I bought these. I add an extra tsp of cocoa powder, extra tbsp of sugar, and extra smudge of oil and they're out of this world!
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
My go-to brownie mix. First perk-- it is dairy free. Yet it is still super rich, creamy and chocolatey. Follow the box directions and you get a fudge, creamy and decadent treat every time. We enjoy and home and when bringing dessert to drinds. HAs never failed me
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
I am picky when it comes to brownies. These are good, but they aren't my favorite. Great cakes though. The cakes they have are easy to make and taste great in my opinion. Great when you don't want to make from scratch, which is never for me personally.
Jessica C.
These are THE best boxed brownies! They are cheap, rich, chocolatey and way easier to make then homemade. Seriously my favorite and always have at least 2 boxes on hand!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
These are by far my favorite brownies. They are are so rich and definitely fudge-like. They work great on their own, but they also are great with peanut butter chips and a peanut butter buttercream frosting. Anytime I find a sale on these, I stock up.
Dana G.
Bought some of these last night and made them. Needless to say they are completely gone :). We all enjoyed them. They are so good and chocolaty and bet of all chewy and gooey right out of the oven!!
Katie L.
IF I COULD CHOOSE MORE THAN 5 STARS I WOULD! THIS MIX IS ONE OF THE BEST ON THE MARKET. IT IS SO RICH & CHOCOLATEY! I USUALLY PURCHASE IT AT MY LOCAL WALMART AND HAVE DONE SO VERY MANY TIMES.
Maiesha H.
Manhattan, KS
These brownies are incredible! They are perfectly chewy and chocolatey and very easy to make. They are found in a manifold of stores and are a great price. I highly recommend this brownie mix!
Lexi W.
Do you prefer these or the milk chocolate chewy brownies?
Janelle S.
Do you frost your brownies with anything, or leave them plain
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
What are some good things to mix in with them?
Jane S.
Does anyone know if these are "nut allergy safe"?
Angie B.
Kentwood, LA
Can u add an extra egg to this brownie mix? Does anyone know? I used to used this mix in my grandmother's kitchen. We, meaning grandpa and me would eat the whole batch before getting it to church for fifth Sunday singing and fellowship.

back