Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size

Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13x9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

is it tasty or too sweet?
What type of brownies are your favorite?
Is it possible to make this without eggs? What other substitutes can I use?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size!
Jennings, LA
Can a brownie ever really be bad? I don’t know but these have never failed me! We’re a brownie loving family and these never last longer than a day at my house!
Republic, MO
This makes fantastic brownies! I love that the box mix is easy, cheap, and delicious. I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't love a good chewy brownie.
Clovis, Ca
These work out well for a boxed brownie. I always add something else to it to make them stronger flavored. add chocolate bar, peanut butter. something to it.
Jenkintown, PA
Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best brownies though they do require a bit more ingredients than most boxed brownies. These require eggs water and vegetable oil. Makes amazing brownies!
Anderson
My go to brownie mix every time. It’s chewy and decadent. Easy to make so much kids can help. Quality is very good and I usually keep my pantry stocked.
Gastonia, NC
I get these when i need to save money but still want brownies. It's still amazing and chewy! I don't cook it the whole time to have that extra chewyness
My kids love these brownies. They don't come out dry like other brands. Simple to make and taste great. Add cookie crumps on the bottom and even better.
Portland, OR
I LOVE THESE BROWNIES!!! This mix is my go-to. I like brownies without chocolate chips in them, and these are the perfect consistency as well. Love them.
Knoxville, TN
These are the best box brownies I have found. The mild chocolate aren't as good. I cook then just until they are done and it leave them nice and chewy!
El Centro, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it! One of the best brownies ever!! Has a very good taste, smell delicious, and isn't too sweet, the consistent is chewing and I love that 😍.