Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size

Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13x9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

is it tasty or too sweet?
What type of brownies are your favorite?
Is it possible to make this without eggs? What other substitutes can I use?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size!
Camarillo, CA
Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size uploaded by Sara T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time favorite brownie mix around. I love a made from scratch brownie, but when I’m short on time this is our favorite brand. Made a few up for a Halloween party and they were a hit. I drizzled them with a bit of caramel and they were delicious!
Centerton, AR
Love these brownies they come out perfect every time. They meet all my expectations for a delicious chocolate treat. I would highly recommend this product because it has a great chocolate flavor. My kids love these brownies and they are so easy to make that they can now make them on their own.
I tried a few different brands while making some brownies for a get together. I purchased this brand in Walmart. I typically use coconut oil in my brownies to give them a little something more. They came out beautifully in my brownie pan, but the taste compared to others just wasn’t there.
Granbury, TX
Omg! So delicious I would eat these brownies every day if my fiancé would let me ! They're so chewy and soft and hard around the edges oooo so good ! Makes me want some just thinking about it
Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size uploaded by Jessica L.
These brownies are the best they are so fidget and rich. They raw especially good if you add Reese's peanut butter chips, these brownies are my favorite and I love them.
New Bern, NC
Duncan Hines just does not seem to do the brownie right. Same it is the only form of Chocolate I like. I have tried using butter instead of oil, 8x8 vs an 9x12 and etc. Pillsbury nailed the brownie mix and DH has not :(
These fudge brownies are very delicious. I usually purchase them at HEB. All you need to add is water, oil and eggs. I bake them for my family as treats, and they love them.
Super easy baking mix that tastes great. I always choose this one because it doesn't have lactose in the batter. I make it lactose free and always tastes amazing!
My husband loves this!! I always always buy this brand when making my brownies, compared to betty crocker. The brownies always come out the perfect consistency between thick and chewy. The price is great!
Radford, Va
The only brownie mix to ever buy. Super quick and easy to make. Almost always on sale. I find adding a bag of chocolate chips makes them even better. I also do the first recipe not the "cake like brownies"