Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size

Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13x9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

is it tasty or too sweet?
What type of brownies are your favorite?
Is it possible to make this without eggs? What other substitutes can I use?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size!
Hands down this is absolutely the best box mix for chocolate brownies I have ever baked with.  I can make this as thick and fudgy or even more cake like depending on who I'm baking this for.  These are easy to make and never fail me. The only brand box mix I will use.
Astoria, OR
This is my favorite brownie mix.  I buy several boxes of it when it's on sale at 99 cents or less.  The brownies are a wonderfully dense (but not disgustingly so), fudgy and the top is flaky and perfect.  I've tried other brands but none of them compare to this one for me.
Yazoo City, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down my favorite thing to eat. It’s quick but the taste is exceptional. It’s good for the price and because of that I buy multiple boxes at a time. The flavor is rich and moist. I would tell anyone to buy this and bake it. It’s bomb 🔥
New Richmond, WI
These brownies are THICC. Yass! These are such a great price and you get great quality. Just add some more chocolate chips (because why not!?) And they are golden. Easy to find at any grocery as well.
West Columbia , SC
Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size uploaded by Natalie H.
These are the best store bought brownies ever and they're cheap! For under $5 you can have dessert done! I like my brownies chewy and fudgy so I opt for 2 eggs instead of 3 and it's perfect. Also, you can add nuts if you like. Get creative with your brownies.
These are the bomb. They taste so good. I love how it's so easy to make. I buy these are my local supermarket and there cheap. These are bomb with you put cookie dough in it. But I made these for my coworkers and they all thought the brownie was hand made and not from a box. They couldn't stop eating it. I love these brownies
Elk Grove , CA
Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size uploaded by Ashley R.
These fudgy brownies are absolute delicious. There is nothing better than the smell of these brownies cooking aroma through the house on a cold winter evening. My family loves these as a weekday treat or any time I bake them!
Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size uploaded by member-b2924
Easy to follow instructions.Great value and high quality.Only need 3 eggs, water and vegetable oil.Bakes perfect if you spray the pan with cooking spray and lightly dust the brownie mix before you mix it all up.
Columbus , OH
Love making these for parties and just when the family is craving something sweet. I choose this brand over any. Very affordable. Easy to make. Tastes great! I definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good box brownie
Westerly , RI
This brownie mix is my favorite! Brownies always come out so chewy and delicious! You don't need to add many ingredients to it, just a few eggs and some oil. It tastes great with vanilla ice cream on top! And it is very cheap too! So of course I highly recommend it!