Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size

Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13x9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

is it tasty or too sweet?
What type of brownies are your favorite?
Is it possible to make this without eggs? What other substitutes can I use?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size!
These are my favorite box brownies to make, I do the 3 eggs for cake like brownies option and they always turn out so delicious. The flavor is very rich and perfect as a little snack with a warm drink such as coffee or tea. Very quick to mix together, give these a try if you're looking for a new box brownie mix to test out :)
Peekskill, NY
This is a great product for a boxed brownie. If you follow the directions and don’t overcook them they are delicious! Moist, chewey and gooey! If you use dark pans or non stuck decrease the temperature and add 5 minutes. Can always find them on sale for $1 a box. Great valur
Northampton, PA
Purchased at: Publix
This is my go-to brownie mix. If you’re craving brownies, but don’t want to wait for them to cook in the oven, use a waffle maker! Just follow the cakey recipe and scoop 1/4 cup into the waffle maker and boom- Brownie Waffles! You’ll thank me later ☺️
Seymour , MO
I love these brownies and so does my family. They're so quick and easy to make for whenever you want a sweet snack or need something to bring for an event! And they're usually around $1 which makes it a sweet deal
This Duncan Hines fudge brownie mix is one of my favorites. It’s super easy to make, and they are delicious every time. They also cook well if you mix nuts, peanut butter chips in them, etc. If you are a fan of more fudge-like brownies, you will love these.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brownie mix always makes me look like a great baker in front of my friends. I get so many requests for my brownies. I always make them extra thick and that’s the key to why everyone loves them. I get a 9in class rectangle pan and put two boxes worth of mix in it. I only use 4 eggs instead of 6. It takes about an hour to bake and man are they the fudgiest (is that even a word) yummiest brownies you’ll ever eat.
Midlothian , VA
I like these brownies. I think they are very good I usually buy this or another kind depending what is on sale. This meets my expectations I would buy this again. I am a repeat user. I am overly satisfied
Orefield, PA
Very easy to make and taste great. My son picked these out and had tons of fun helping to make them. They were super moist and chocolatey, perfect in every sense.
Braintree, MA
i love this it is great to make all kinds of variations i love it to make ice cream brownie sandwhiches so good. i love the Duncan Hines brand that you can trust and live by and a good value for your buck and you can use it for bake sales for mothers. i will buy this always.
Warwick, RI
Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Today meand my granddaughter Abbigail made Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Milk Chocolate Family Size. They came out great. Very thick and cake like chewy. I recommend this product. Kids love it and adults do too!!