Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size

Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13x9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

is it tasty or too sweet?
What type of brownies are your favorite?
Is it possible to make this without eggs? What other substitutes can I use?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size!
Orlando , FL
For the chocolate lover This mix is the delish will buy constantly. It Works great like your making cookies
Bowling Green, KY
whole family loves these, which is rare! we almost always have a box on hand to fix for any given occasion.
Overland Park, KS
Yumm! A nice little warm rich dessert to make on a cold winter day!! Also great when kept in the fridge!
Mansfield, MA
Seriously delicious! My little one is allergic to eggs so we substitute applesauce and they are SO good!!
Rochester, MN
So amazing! These melt in your mouth. Easy to follow direction. These make for a great dessert for BBQs!
Orlando, FL
One of the best brownie mix per my kids voice . They love them with milk of course . There super gooey
Great product! Best brownie on the market. Price is good for families on a budget. Highly recommend.
The best chewy brownies you can make from a cake box. They are delicious. Best brownie mix out there.
Windermere, FL
Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size uploaded by Michelle Y.
Best brownie mix ever. This is the one we always buy - go for it - yum! Simple to make, quick, tasty!
Derby, NY
Brownies are my favorite. Especially when you put some ice cream on top. So chocolaty and delicious