Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size

Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13x9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

is it tasty or too sweet?
What type of brownies are your favorite?
Is it possible to make this without eggs? What other substitutes can I use?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size!
Greenwood, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these brownies! They are the best things I have ever tasted. I love how chocolatey these are.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite brand of brownies idk but it's way better than the Betty Crocker ones and they are cheap and good!
Westfield, IN
BEST BROWNIE MIX EVER! My local grocery stopped selling this mix so whenever I see it, I pick up a few boxes.
Mount Vernon, OH
The best brownie mix. Make them the fudgy style and add some cream cheese frosting on top for a sweet treat.
Beachwood, OH
These are my favorite brownies. They are quick and easy to make and my favorite part is they are dairy free!
BROWNS SUMMIT, NC
Delicious chocolate goodness just writing about them makes me want a pan they are great plain or with walnuts
Granite City, IL
When my fiancé has a sweet tooth, he always wants brownies. This is my go-to for him to get his brownie fix.
Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size uploaded by Debbie C.
Awesome brownies! My daughter is allergic to tree nuts so these are perfect! We love adding mini marshmallows
Lebanon, PA
Perfect taste, perfect size & consistency. People love it. You can add diferents things and make your own !!)
Orlando , FL
For the chocolate lover This mix is the delish will buy constantly. It Works great like your making cookies