Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size

Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13x9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

is it tasty or too sweet?
What type of brownies are your favorite?
Is it possible to make this without eggs? What other substitutes can I use?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size!
Gastonia, NC
I get these when i need to save money but still want brownies. It's still amazing and chewy! I don't cook it the whole time to have that extra chewyness
My kids love these brownies. They don't come out dry like other brands. Simple to make and taste great. Add cookie crumps on the bottom and even better.
Portland, OR
I LOVE THESE BROWNIES!!! This mix is my go-to. I like brownies without chocolate chips in them, and these are the perfect consistency as well. Love them.
Knoxville, TN
These are the best box brownies I have found. The mild chocolate aren't as good. I cook then just until they are done and it leave them nice and chewy!
El Centro, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it! One of the best brownies ever!! Has a very good taste, smell delicious, and isn't too sweet, the consistent is chewing and I love that 😍.
Old Hickory, TN
My FAVOEITE brownies. They come out wonderfully every time. Rich and chewy. Full of chocolate flavor. Pairs excellently with some vanilla ice cream!
Who doesn't love brownies their nuts if they dont.yummy chocolate moist n delicious when warm.sometimes i added them to ice cream oh so good n 😋!!
Great brownies for a box mix! My go to when feeling lazy and needing some brownies. Easy prep instructions, few ingredients, and quick bake time.
Portage, MI
Who doesn’t love a brownie. This meets all the criteria. Chewy, fudgey, chocolatey. We buy these to have to take for a pot luck or pool party.
Great Neck, NY
cant live without dunkin hines. their brownie mix especially is amazing and dairy free. easy to make and tastes very good. crown please always