Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size

Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13x9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

is it tasty or too sweet?
What type of brownies are your favorite?
Is it possible to make this without eggs? What other substitutes can I use?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size!
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love these brownies! They are so cheap but so delicious. They are some of my favorite brownie brands. I buy this often.
Rochester , PA
I have made these a few times and they taste pretty good. I have made other brands and do prefer those over this brand.
San Jose, CA
This is a super inexpensive brownie mix & tastes so amazing! I make these a lot of times for my family they love them!
Radcliff , KY
Our family loves brownies! Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy never disappoints! I will probably make a box for July 4th!
Coon Rapids, MN
We always go for the Duncan Hines mix when we buy brownies. Betty crocker doesn't seem to taste as moist & delicious!
Foley, AL
Loved this mix! Extra thick, fudgy and full chocolate goodness! Who doesn't love chocolate?? Easy to prepare also!!
Alice, TX
I love this brownies when I add m&ms and Oreos the most amazing taste ever and the best part is I make them at home
texas
Love this brand of brownies. It is by far my favorite. I love the softness of them and the crunchyness on the edgs.
Greenwood, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these brownies! They are the best things I have ever tasted. I love how chocolatey these are.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite brand of brownies idk but it's way better than the Betty Crocker ones and they are cheap and good!