Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size

Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13x9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

is it tasty or too sweet?
What type of brownies are your favorite?
Is it possible to make this without eggs? What other substitutes can I use?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size!
Northampton, PA
Purchased at: Publix
This is my go-to brownie mix. If you’re craving brownies, but don’t want to wait for them to cook in the oven, use a waffle maker! Just follow the cakey recipe and scoop 1/4 cup into the waffle maker and boom- Brownie Waffles! You’ll thank me later ☺️
No Special Diet
This Duncan Hines fudge brownie mix is one of my favorites. It’s super easy to make, and they are delicious every time. They also cook well if you mix nuts, peanut butter chips in them, etc. If you are a fan of more fudge-like brownies, you will love these.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Purchased at: Walmart
This brownie mix always makes me look like a great baker in front of my friends. I get so many requests for my brownies. I always make them extra thick and that’s the key to why everyone loves them. I get a 9in class rectangle pan and put two boxes worth of mix in it. I only use 4 eggs instead of 6. It takes about an hour to bake and man are they the fudgiest (is that even a word) yummiest brownies you’ll ever eat.
Orefield, PA
Very easy to make and taste great. My son picked these out and had tons of fun helping to make them. They were super moist and chocolatey, perfect in every sense.
Chelsea, MA
i love this it is great to make all kinds of variations i love it to make ice cream brownie sandwhiches so good. i love the Duncan Hines brand that you can trust and live by and a good value for your buck and you can use it for bake sales for mothers. i will buy this always.
Warwick, RI
Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Today meand my granddaughter Abbigail made Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Milk Chocolate Family Size. They came out great. Very thick and cake like chewy. I recommend this product. Kids love it and adults do too!!
Clemson, SC
I adore this brownie mix! I like to use this family size or two of the regular sizes to make extra large brownies when I’m taking dessert to a family gathering. Chewy, moist, so yummy. And yes, I lick the bowl. Duncan Hines Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix Chewy Fudge Family Size
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Middleboro, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My family loves these brownies. They are so chocolatey and delicious with a nice soft consistency. Super easy to make and bake in the oven for a nice after school or late night snack. We love them with milk.
Vegetarian
Hands down this is absolutely the best box mix for chocolate brownies I have ever baked with.  I can make this as thick and fudgy or even more cake like depending on who I'm baking this for.  These are easy to make and never fail me. The only brand box mix I will use.
Organic, Nut Free, Low Carb
Astoria, OR
This is my favorite brownie mix.  I buy several boxes of it when it's on sale at 99 cents or less.  The brownies are a wonderfully dense (but not disgustingly so), fudgy and the top is flaky and perfect.  I've tried other brands but none of them compare to this one for me.
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb