GroceryPantryDuncan Hines
Duncan Hines Decadent Red Velvet Brownie Mix

Duncan Hines® Decadent Red Velvet Brownie Mix

Duncan hines red velvet decadent brownie mix 17.6 oz

Are these tasty???
Start your review of Duncan Hines® Decadent Red Velvet Brownie Mix!
Cassandra Z.
There brownies are pretty okay. I have to agree that the icing isn't too appetizing and it's definitely not cream cheese flavored. But I fixed that one real quick by getting a separate container of frosting. Problem solved!👍🏼
Tiffiney B.
This brownie mix had an interesting taste to it. It wasn't the best tasting red velvet. The flavor did seem off and the icing did not taste like cream cheese icing. It tastes like a bad buttercream icing. There should be some improvements made to this mix.
ashley M.
It's a Christmas tradition of mine to make red velvet brownies. I love this mix because it's super simple and easy to make. I can never go wrong with making it. If I can't find this one I also use the cake mix. I like the way they bake. They're the perfect brownie!
Nastassia A.
El Paso
One day shopping, I went looking for brownie mix but I didn't know I was craving red velvet cake too. Then I stumbled upon these and my mind was blown! So moist and delicious!
Delora  C.
Union, MS
I usually do not buy brownie mix because I like making my own but I grabbed this one day and they were so good! I would definitely buy them again.
Jackie E.
Corp Christi, TX
Terrible! The brownies themselves *might* have been ok, but the frosting was god awful. It tastes like plastic. Inedible.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria  F.