Duncan Hines Decadent Classic Cake Mix Dark Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Angela F.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Deliciously Moist Cake Mix. see more...

• "It's good for any occasion or if you just want something sweet." in 1 review
Mansi V.
The cake mix allows people who don't bake a chance to make homemade cake without much effort. This cake is so rich and chocolaty, that it'll leave you for wanting more. It is so good, this it doesn't even need frosting. I would recommend this to anyone
Christina B.
Chicopee, MA
Just looking at this box makes my mouth water!! I prefer this over any store bought cake! It's rich, smooth and beyond moist! Add some chocolate frosting and BAM!! Such a delicious cake! Great addition to any meal! Or by its self with a big glass of milk!
Melody D.
Duncan Hines is my go-to baking mix brand. Whenever I use this brand, my baked goods come out perfectly. This chocolate cake is very rich and decadent and so easy to make. I would definitely recommend this mix to anyone looking for an easy mix!
Cecilia M.
Dalton, GA
This stuff is amazing! I love baking cakes with this brand. They make it super easy and fast for me. I love how fluffy the cakes get after they're done baking, and I love how affordable and delicious they are.
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
Oh man. If you thought Devil's Food was your favorite cake mix then you need to try this. It is so much better than Devil's Food and I'm a chocoholic to the core. Definitely recommend you go ahead and buy two boxes.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
I love this cake mix! I made a bundt cake with it and it came out perfect! It was so moist and fluffy. I will definitely be continuing to use Duncan Hines brand for my future baking.
Angie B.
Kentwood, LA
My neighbor absolutely loves chocolate. He has arranged for me to make him a Duncan Hines chocolate fudge cake for his birthday next month in July. I plan on adding an extra egg to the mix and maybe putting some wonderful Duncan Hines chocolate chip s all over the top and sides. Hopefully this will satisfy his craving for chocolate.
Damarys A.
I used to go for Betty Crocker but when we tried Duncan Hines we just fell in love. Love any cake, my daughter's fave is red velvet but we change it every time to try something new
Umm... Yes! I love this mix. The final product turns out great and just thinkin of it makes me want to go out and buy more. It's good for any occasion or if you just want something sweet.
Ashley F.
I always make cake from scratch but dang these are delicious and moist! Super easy inexpensive and whoa fool proof and yummy! They also make great cookies!