BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Classic Yellow Classic Deliciously Moist Cake Mix. see more...

• What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of c...2 Answers
  • How many people like sprinkles on there cake?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
toshneke r.
toshneke r.
Roanoke, VA
Foodie Expert
DUCAN HINES CAKE MIX IS THE BEST. it is moist I love the yellow cake mix , its original. I always put chocolate icing on top of so good you guess I would not lie.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
Duncan Hines is my favorite for cake mix and brownie mix. Delicious flavor and texture.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Pingree Grove, IL
This is like the classic go to mix when you want to have a basic base for a cake, and then you can build from there with frosting etc
amanda b.
amanda b.
Pendleton , OR
Foodie Expert
Really enjoy this cake mix. Easy to make and easy to bake. I recommend this to anyone
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Akron, OH
Very simple and easy to mix together! Only a few ingredients needed to make a delcious cake like this one! Not to rich just right, tastes best with chocolate icing!
Xavia M.
Xavia M.
This is my favorite brand to buy cake mixes. This one is my favorite and I would recommend it. Tastes best with chocolate frosting.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
I love the Duncan Hines cake mixes. They are always so tasty and fluffy. They are really good and stay fresh too.
Foodie Expert
Love this product, I can't wait to bake another cake. I baked one last week and it lasted about 2 days.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA
I love this cake mix! Tastes so delicious! With chocolate frosting it is delicious!
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
This is my childhood treat in a box. I have always loved yellow cake mixes (even though when I was a kid, would still call it a 'white' cake mix) and with chocolate frosting, it is divine!
asha.r.52
asha.r.52
Durham, NC
How many people like sprinkles on there cake?
Foodie Expert
What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of cake mix?