BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Classic Yellow Classic Deliciously Moist Cake Mix. see more...

• What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of c...2 Answers
  • How many people like sprinkles on there cake?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mariam S.
Mariam S.
Pittsburg, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this cake brand and how it tastes afterwards. it's so easy to make and its so moist and amazing! I add a little bit of frosting and we are set. Amazing!
Sindy I.
Sindy I.
I love making this for my family. its my husbands favorite cake. ive made it for his birthdays and many other times its really good
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
It's the box cake mix of all box cake mixes. Easy to do and hard to ruin. And who doesn't love to lick the bowl?
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
Foodie Expert
Duncan Hines classic yellow cake mix is a great go to buy for me. You can use this cake mix to make a simple yellow cake or you can add it to other ingredients to make a new dessert. I love using this brand for all of my baking needs. It generally is a little but cheaper than the other name-brand cake mixes, which is nice.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Jackson, TN
Duncan Hine's Classic Yellow cake is very moist and delicious. I think it tastes better than a cake from scratch! I enjoy the convenience of using a box mix. I've used this to also make cake mix cookies which taste great! I trust this brand and use it often.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Lynchburg , VA
Foodie Expert
This is a staple for any pantry! It always comes out delicious and is easy and quick to prepare.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Tampa, FL
Can't beat the classic and this one takes the cake! The taste is most and oh so good. You can make a cake or cupcakes with this mix from Duncan Hines and you won't be disappointed!
Kaela J.
Kaela J.
Lynchburg, SC
Foodie Expert
This cake mix is a holy grail item for me and it has always been for my family. I remember thinking that no cake mix could be as good as a homemade cake, and so for a few months I stopped using this cake mix and made cakes from scratch instead, only to have people tell me that they didn't like it as much as my old cakes. I quickly went back to this cake mix and have never been disappointed. I use the cake mix but make my own chocolate or buttercream frosting and no one has ever had a complaint.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Foodie Expert
This classic yellow cake mix is great. The instructions are easy to follow and this is an easy cake to make. Always tastes great and moist. Is great with any flavor icing you might like. Price is okay for item.
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
I love this cake mix! Duncan Hines is a really good brand when it comes to dessert. This classic yellow cake mix would be great for anyone! It's not just for making cakes, you can basically make anything with just the mix. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
asha.r.52
asha.r.52
Durham, NC
How many people like sprinkles on there cake?
Vontisha S.
Vontisha S.
Foodie Expert
What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of cake mix?