BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Classic Yellow Classic Deliciously Moist Cake Mix. see more...

• What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of...2 Answers
  • How many people like sprinkles on there cake?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Foodie Expert
Duncan Hines has the best cake mixes! Yellow being one of my personal faves. The instructions are super simple, the cake comes out moist and yummy, and it's something that the kids can help make. I'd definitely recommend Duncan Hines Cake mixes.
Amy D.
Foodie Expert
This cake always bakes great. I have never had a problem with this version. I think I only had an issue once with one of the chocolate mixes, but the company was quick to reimburse me and send out coupons for my trouble. Super great product, with great service.
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I like this cake mix. It is very simple to use and always comes out well. I like the price point but I can usually get it for. It has a nice subtle flavor. It works well in a lot of different recipes.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
This is my childhood treat in a box. I have always loved yellow cake mixes (even though when I was a kid, would still call it a 'white' cake mix) and with chocolate frosting, it is divine!
Asha R.
Durham, NC
This cake is really good and very easy to make. It is also very moist and melts in your mouth. I love to make this cake on my best friend's birthday and the last time I made it she ended up dripping cake and Duncan's frosting all over the house.
Zach H.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
Classic yellow is a true classic.whatever the occasion, this simple yet delicious cake mix will surely please. i love trying out new frostings for it as well.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Foodie Expert
Very good, moist, basic yellow cake. Great for making dump cakes and soda cakes since they add all of the extra flavor. Chocolate frosting is the best.
Taylor M.
Akron, OH
Very simple and easy to mix together! Only a few ingredients needed to make a delcious cake like this one! Not to rich just right, tastes best with chocolate icing!
Xavia M.
This is my favorite brand to buy cake mixes. This one is my favorite and I would recommend it. Tastes best with chocolate frosting.
Taylor C.
Foodie Expert
The best when it comes to cake mixes. Each one I've made comes out moist and baked to perfection!! I absolutely love this brand
Asha R.
Durham, NC
How many people like sprinkles on there cake?
Vontisha S.
Foodie Expert
What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of cake mix?