BY DUNCAN HINES #94 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Duncan Hines?? Classic Yellow Classic Deliciously Moist Cake Mix. see more...

• What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of...2 Answers
  • How many people like sprinkles on there cake?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
vanessa b.
This one of my favorite cake mix to use for my pumpkin spice cake, using a can of pumpkin puree with pumpkin spice spice with apple sauce to replace the oil this will definitely keep it moist. Not the most healthy treat but it's great. I try to buy in bulk when they go on sale
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Duncan Hines has the best cake mixes! Yellow being one of my personal faves. The instructions are super simple, the cake comes out moist and yummy, and it's something that the kids can help make. I'd definitely recommend Duncan Hines Cake mixes.
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This classic yellow cake mix is great. The instructions are easy to follow and this is an easy cake to make. Always tastes great and moist. Is great with any flavor icing you might like. Price is okay for item.
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
Not a fan of Duncan Hines . This cake mixtures is very drying because it is the mixture that you include butter not vegetable oil. I rather have Betty crocker and at target Betty Crocker I buy it for cheaper. I would not recommend this cake brand.
Amy D.
This cake always bakes great. I have never had a problem with this version. I think I only had an issue once with one of the chocolate mixes, but the company was quick to reimburse me and send out coupons for my trouble. Super great product, with great service.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Yellow cake mix - YUM. Any of the Duncan Hines Classic cake mixes are great, but I think the yellow cake is my favorite one. Great flavor, not dry at all and very versatile.
Asha R.
Durham, NC
This cake is really good and very easy to make. It is also very moist and melts in your mouth. I love to make this cake on my best friend's birthday and the last time I made it she ended up dripping cake and Duncan's frosting all over the house.
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I like this cake mix. It is very simple to use and always comes out well. I like the price point but I can usually get it for. It has a nice subtle flavor. It works well in a lot of different recipes.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
This is my childhood treat in a box. I have always loved yellow cake mixes (even though when I was a kid, would still call it a 'white' cake mix) and with chocolate frosting, it is divine!
Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
Very simple and easy to mix together! Only a few ingredients needed to make a delcious cake like this one! Not to rich just right, tastes best with chocolate icing!
Asha R.
Durham, NC
How many people like sprinkles on there cake?
Vontisha S.
What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of cake mix?