BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Classic Yellow Classic Deliciously Moist Cake Mix. see more...

• What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of...2 Answers
  • How many people like sprinkles on there cake?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Duncan Hines makes good cake mixes, and the classic yellow is a good basic cake. The ingredients you need to finish the cake are on-hand ingredients and it mixed up quickly. The mix is versatile. I make cupcakes, cakes, dump cake, and even cookies with it.
Kaela J.
Lynchburg, SC
This cake mix is a holy grail item for me and it has always been for my family. I remember thinking that no cake mix could be as good as a homemade cake, and so for a few months I stopped using this cake mix and made cakes from scratch instead, only to have people tell me that they didn't like it as much as my old cakes. I quickly went back to this cake mix and have never been disappointed. I use the cake mix but make my own chocolate or buttercream frosting and no one has ever had a complaint.
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
Not a fan of Duncan Hines . This cake mixtures is very drying because it is the mixture that you include butter not vegetable oil. I rather have Betty crocker and at target Betty Crocker I buy it for cheaper. I would not recommend this cake brand.
Danielle D.
San francisco, CA
My grandma always taught me if you're makin boxed baked goods, always use Duncan Hines. And ever since I've always used it. This is the best cake for if you aren't sure if people want vanilla or chocolate. Every time I make this everyone always asks the recipe!
toshneke r.
Roanoke, VA
DUCAN HINES CAKE MIX IS THE BEST. it is moist I love the yellow cake mix , its original. I always put chocolate icing on top of so good you guess I would not lie.
Ashlyn R.
I love this cake mix! Duncan Hines is a really good brand when it comes to dessert. This classic yellow cake mix would be great for anyone! It's not just for making cakes, you can basically make anything with just the mix. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kayla C.
Jackson, TN
Duncan Hine's Classic Yellow cake is very moist and delicious. I think it tastes better than a cake from scratch! I enjoy the convenience of using a box mix. I've used this to also make cake mix cookies which taste great! I trust this brand and use it often.
Ashley D.
Tampa, FL
Can't beat the classic and this one takes the cake! The taste is most and oh so good. You can make a cake or cupcakes with this mix from Duncan Hines and you won't be disappointed!
ReShicka P.
Duncan Hines classic yellow cake mix is a great go to buy for me. You can use this cake mix to make a simple yellow cake or you can add it to other ingredients to make a new dessert. I love using this brand for all of my baking needs. It generally is a little but cheaper than the other name-brand cake mixes, which is nice.
Katie S.
Who doesn't love Duncan Hines Classic cake? If you just follow the instructions on the box, it bakes perfectly! If you don't let the yellow cake cool after you take it out of the ove, and ice it to early then the chocolate seeps into the cake and it takes so yummy!! Best box cake mix I've made :)
Asha R.
Durham, NC
How many people like sprinkles on there cake?
Vontisha S.
What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of cake mix?