BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Classic Yellow Classic Deliciously Moist Cake Mix. see more...

• What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of...2 Answers
  • How many people like sprinkles on there cake?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie S.
Who doesn't love Duncan Hines Classic cake? If you just follow the instructions on the box, it bakes perfectly! If you don't let the yellow cake cool after you take it out of the ove, and ice it to early then the chocolate seeps into the cake and it takes so yummy!! Best box cake mix I've made :)
vanessa b.
This one of my favorite cake mix to use for my pumpkin spice cake, using a can of pumpkin puree with pumpkin spice spice with apple sauce to replace the oil this will definitely keep it moist. Not the most healthy treat but it's great. I try to buy in bulk when they go on sale
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Yellow cake mix - YUM. Any of the Duncan Hines Classic cake mixes are great, but I think the yellow cake is my favorite one. Great flavor, not dry at all and very versatile.
Kaelin H.
Great for fast, easy dump cakes! Bakes up with minimal effort. Grab a can of pie filling and you're set.
Sabrina G.
Tacoma, WA
Always my go to cake. Always moist, consistently good flavor, easy to make, good value
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Duncan Hines makes good cake mixes, and the classic yellow is a good basic cake. The ingredients you need to finish the cake are on-hand ingredients and it mixed up quickly. The mix is versatile. I make cupcakes, cakes, dump cake, and even cookies with it.
ReShicka P.
Duncan Hines classic yellow cake mix is a great go to buy for me. You can use this cake mix to make a simple yellow cake or you can add it to other ingredients to make a new dessert. I love using this brand for all of my baking needs. It generally is a little but cheaper than the other name-brand cake mixes, which is nice.
Kayla B.
So good! Really moist cake. Texture is really soft. Great raw (though not recommended), alone, frosted, or wih frozen or canned fruit as a dump cake. Not sure about nutritional facts, usually if i am making a cake i dont eat too much at once though.
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
Not a fan of Duncan Hines . This cake mixtures is very drying because it is the mixture that you include butter not vegetable oil. I rather have Betty crocker and at target Betty Crocker I buy it for cheaper. I would not recommend this cake brand.
Danielle D.
San francisco, CA
My grandma always taught me if you're makin boxed baked goods, always use Duncan Hines. And ever since I've always used it. This is the best cake for if you aren't sure if people want vanilla or chocolate. Every time I make this everyone always asks the recipe!
Asha R.
Durham, NC
How many people like sprinkles on there cake?
Vontisha S.
Foodie Expert
What are some different recipes that you can try with this box of cake mix?