Duncan Hines Decadent Cake Mix Classic Carrot uploaded by Olivia R.Duncan Hines Decadent Cake Mix Classic Carrot uploaded by Olivia R.Duncan Hines Decadent Cake Mix Classic Carrot uploaded by Olivia R.

BY DUNCAN HINES #24 in Cakes & Pies

Duncan® Classic Carrot Hines Decadent Cake Mix.

New & improved.

0g trans fat per serving.

No hydrogenated oils.

No artificial flavors.

Includes a pouch of real carrots and raisins.

Ingredient rich cake mix. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Combine this with a cream cheese frosting and you have a winner." in 2 reviews
  • "I make this cake for most holidays and the family loves it!" in 1 review
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Lawton, OK
Worst Box Cake EVER
Should have know when I had to add water to the carrots and raisins. Immediately the smell was bad. But I continue. That's same smell I was able to taste it in the cake which was a complete gag moment. Needless to say wasted time and money and a great disappointment since it was for Sunday dinner.
Maribel S.
Maribel S.
Omg my sisters actually think i make this cake out of scratch but honestly this is my favorite with walnuts! I get these for a great value of $3 at foodmaxx!!! I would recommend to someone who doesnt have the patience to measure ingredients like my sister 😉
Amber M.
Amber M.
Chandler, AZ
My dads favorite cake is carrot cake and this is my go to starting point! I love the spice flavor of the cake. I usually get the Duncan Hines cream cheese frosting if I don't have time to make my own. Love love love this cake mix!
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
I didn't have high hopes for this when I originally purchased it just because I didn't really trust a box carrot cake, but it was great! Tasted amazing, super moist, and the perfect pair for some cream cheese icing. Yum!
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton , FL
Foodie Expert
Very yummy carrot cake!! Really keeps moist and tasty! My family's favorite type of cake
HannahJo G.
HannahJo G.
Foodie Expert
I swear by Duncan Hines Carrot Cake mix. My sister is the only one who eats carrot cake in our family so I always make it in a small bundt pan, personal for her, with home made Philadelphia cream cheese icing. The mix comes out moist and rich and she's always happy! It's the only cake mix I have to over grease my pan for though. A small price to pay for good cake.
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Foodie Expert
I have to say this Duncan Hines carrot cake has got to be my absolute favorite cakes to make, it's super easy to make & it's got real carrots & raisins & I love the way my house smells well I'm baking carrot cake especially in the fall, nothing gets me more in the holiday spirit more then baking
Laura J.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Foodie Expert
This is honestly the best carrot cake mix I have used, and honestly even though I bake a lot of things from scratch I always get better results using this mix. One tip that makes it even better is to substitute melted butter for the oil and milk for the water.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
YES LOVE ME SOME CARROT CAKE MY GRANDMOTHER'S THEY USE TO MAKE THIS CAKE AT THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ENJOY THIS CAKE IT'S VERY FILLING AND I LOVE THE NUTS AND COCONUT BEST CAKE EVERY
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Foodie Expert
I baked DH carrot cake I tweaked it up a bit it came out moist and creamy I made my icing from scratch . its a good cake I got from Walgreen's it was priced Just right.
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Foodie Expert
I wonder if you could replace some of the liquid with puréed carrots?
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I always wonder if it taste good let me know what you think
Lakeesha J.
Lakeesha J.
Memphis , TN
Foodie Expert
what do you like the most about this brand and why?