Duncan Hines Decadent Cake Mix Classic Carrot

Duncan® Classic Carrot Hines Decadent Cake Mix.

New & improved.

0g trans fat per serving.

No hydrogenated oils.

No artificial flavors.

Includes a pouch of real carrots and raisins.

Ingredient rich cake mix.

I always wonder if it taste good let me know what you think
I wonder if you could replace some of the liquid with puréed carrots?
what do you like the most about this brand and why?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Decadent Cake Mix Classic Carrot!
Product Highlights
“Combine this with a cream cheese frosting and you have a winner.” in 2 reviews
“I make this cake for most holidays and the family loves it!” in 1 review
Plymouth, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchased 2 of these mixes from Walmart. The cost was good at $2.50 a box. We made the first one for a school presentation my 4th grade daughter had on cooking in the 1800’s. The directions were easy to follow even for a 10 year old!! The cake came out looking and smelling great even had real carrots in the mix!! We added some of our own cream cheese frosting and needless to say it was a huge hit!! She got an Aplus on her presentation and not a crumb was left! The very next day we made the second box for ourselves and it was gone in one night! If you like carrot cake and want an easy way to make it purchase this product.Duncan Hines Decadent Cake Mix Classic Carrot
Sugar Free, No Special Diet
This is the BEST boxed carrot cake mix I’ve ever used. People literally think I buy this carrot cake from a gourmet pastry shop. Whenever I go to the grocery store I buy all the boxes they have because it sells out so quickly in my area.
Elizabethtown , PA
This is honestly the best carrot cake mix I have used, and honestly even though I bake a lot of things from scratch I always get better results using this mix. One tip that makes it even better is to substitute melted butter for the oil and milk for the water.
Organic, Dairy Free
Waco
YES LOVE ME SOME CARROT CAKE MY GRANDMOTHER'S THEY USE TO MAKE THIS CAKE AT THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ENJOY THIS CAKE IT'S VERY FILLING AND I LOVE THE NUTS AND COCONUT BEST CAKE EVERY
Low Carb
Lawton, OK
Duncan Hines Decadent Cake Mix Classic Carrot uploaded by Olivia R.
Worst Box Cake EVER Should have know when I had to add water to the carrots and raisins. Immediately the smell was bad. But I continue. That's same smell I was able to taste it in the cake which was a complete gag moment. Needless to say wasted time and money and a great disappointment since it was for Sunday dinner.
Minden , LA
Duncan Hines Decadent Cake Mix Classic Carrot uploaded by Olivia M.
Carrot cake is so delicious. This cake mix really taste decadent and homemade. Every time I use this mix, my husband says it’s the best homemade cake I have ever made. Lol! It’s so moist, great flavor and texture, and I love the real raisins and carrots. If you are looking for a homemade tasting mix, definitely try this with the cream cheese frosting.
No Special Diet
I swear by Duncan Hines Carrot Cake mix. My sister is the only one who eats carrot cake in our family so I always make it in a small bundt pan, personal for her, with home made Philadelphia cream cheese icing. The mix comes out moist and rich and she's always happy! It's the only cake mix I have to over grease my pan for though. A small price to pay for good cake.
Santa Maria, CA
Omg my sisters actually think i make this cake out of scratch but honestly this is my favorite with walnuts! I get these for a great value of $3 at foodmaxx!!! I would recommend to someone who doesnt have the patience to measure ingredients like my sister 😉
No Special Diet
I have to say this Duncan Hines carrot cake has got to be my absolute favorite cakes to make, it's super easy to make & it's got real carrots & raisins & I love the way my house smells well I'm baking carrot cake especially in the fall, nothing gets me more in the holiday spirit more then baking
Thonotosassa, FL
Duncan Hines Decadent Cake Mix Classic Carrot uploaded by Samantha M.
Made this yesterday and I’m so in love with it! It’s super moist and I like that you add in carrots and raisins to the batter. I baked in a cast iron skillet and it came out perfectly. I had another piece today and I’ve still got one for tomorrow lol
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic