Duncan Hines Decadent Brownie Mix Salted Caramel

Duncan Hines® Salted Caramel Decadent Brownie Mix.

Includes a pouch of rich, salted caramel.

Per 1/16 package.

See nutrition facts for "as baked" information.

How well does this mix work if you use an egg substitute?
Can you really taste the salted caramel?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Decadent Brownie Mix Salted Caramel!
Product Highlights
“very moist and great flavor.” in 1 review
“I would highly recommend these to both brownie and caramel lovers :) I will definitely be buying these brownies again.” in 1 review
I bought this just recently because I love salted caramel but I do not like brownies. Well, this by far has won me over the brownies came out out of the oven nice and soft and full of flavor. Absolutely delicious! Will buy these again, in fact I am bringing them for a holiday party!
Winter Haven
My kids love brownies. The turtle brownies are their favorite. I like them too. I like the Carmel swirled through that chocolate. They just melt in my mouth. So soft and moist.
Tallahassee, FL
Duncan Hines Decadent Brownie Mix Salted Caramel uploaded by Jasmyn P.
Very rich mix! Also very affordable. Love that you can decide if you want them fudge like or cake like. Doesn’t require many extra ingredients. Repeat user and I’ll be buying it again #foodie
Duncan Hines Decadent Brownie Mix Salted Caramel uploaded by Kristie T.
I give this little treat 5 stars. It is really easy and quick to make. It taste like a hot made from scratch bromnie with mini pieces of chocolate chips in every bite and to top it off, I added a scoop of ice cream right on top. I received it free by Influenster and now its added yo my grocery list. The price is very reasonable.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these! They taste sooooo amazing! They have a very good and rich flavor. I definitely repurchase these when ever I'm in the mood for brownies! I just followed the recipe on the box. I would buy again and again.
Homestead, FL
SWEET AND SALTY!! Just about the best combination that have been invented. These brownies extremely so delicious. I usually bake brownies and have vanilla ice cream with it right when I take them out of the oven. The salted caramel adds that decadent flavor we all crave.
Lorena, TX
I had never tried these until the other day I was at the store bought them and they were demolished in less than an hour. I would definitely recommend them if you like the sweet and salty mixture! I am definitely buying again!
Birmingham
These Duncan Hines brownies are insanely awesome! The ingredients are simple everyday household staples and the brownies are so moist and chewy. I buy them cheap at Walmart and the family loves it. Serve it warm with ice cream on the side then thank me later!
i just love the carmel when it gets all melty inside the steaming hot brownie! id rather add some walnuts in there too , and make it a turtle brownie !its never failed me though! and its a great addition to a party as a snack of "the cake" always satisfied!
White Plains, NY
Made these recently for the first time.  They were easy to make and not a lot of additional ingredients were required.  I find box mixes can be hit or miss but these came out delicious!  They were definitely on the sweet side, but I enjoyed them.