BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan HinesĀ® Double Fudge Decadent Brownie Mix. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie M.
Fairfax, VA
This is one of my go to brownie mixes when I need a quick batch for an event. It's super easy to follow and is basically foolproof. It has a good consistency and I like to take it out just when the middle sets for the best fudgy brownies.
Lauren M.
brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
If I'm going to make brownies this is the mix I turn to. My absolute favorite for very fluffy double chocolate brownies. Sometimes I buy Lindt whites chocolate and mix those pieces in there right before I bake it so that you have pockets of white chocolate in the brownies. And the ending result is to die for. Definitely get this mix if you want to make the best brownies
Kailey I.
Foodie Expert
If you want to make AMAZING brownies, this is the mix to get. They are perfectly moist and bake to perfection according to the box. Delicious
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
My ultimate favorite brownie brand! I always get this brand because the ingredients are way better then the rest šŸ˜
Sarah C.
La Center, WA
These don't last long in my house! My son loves having mini PB cups added to them, sooooooo yummy!!!!
Bianca B.
Drums, PA
Foodie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE these. The flavor of the chocolate is extremely rich and the consistency is fudgey, just how I like them! I hate brownies that taste and feel more like cake.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Foodie Expert
Without a doubt one of the best brownie mixes out there. They are so chewy, moist, chocolaty, and absolutely delicious!
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
Yum, yum, and yum. This one was tasty and chewy, but for you nut lovers out there, up the ante with their walnut fudge mix! ;D
Kimberly H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Oh my how delicious thos is! I love Duncan Hines Fudge brownies. They are so chocolatley and yummy. You won't regret making these.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Foodie Expert
Duncan Hines is the only brand I will buy when it comes to brownies.They are super soft and they taste so amazing! They are not that expensive and they sell them at walmart.It gets a really nice "crust" on the top of the brownies that I love.Other brands just don't seem to taste as chocolatey as this brand does.