Duncan Hines Decadent Brownie Mix Double Fudge uploaded by Erica S.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Double Fudge Decadent Brownie Mix. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shea H.
Canton, GA
My favorite box brownie mix. Duncan Hines has always had the best brownie mixes hands down. Duncan changed the directions to the Chewy Fudge brownies that I’ve loved for years. Now they just don’t cook the same and I hate it. So I decided to try a new one. I’m so glad I did. These are so moist, chewy and very fudgy. They taste great with chopped pecans. That’s better than walnuts to me.
Stephanie M.
Fairfax, VA
This is one of my go to brownie mixes when I need a quick batch for an event. It's super easy to follow and is basically foolproof. It has a good consistency and I like to take it out just when the middle sets for the best fudgy brownies.
Lauren M.
brooklyn, NY
If I'm going to make brownies this is the mix I turn to. My absolute favorite for very fluffy double chocolate brownies. Sometimes I buy Lindt whites chocolate and mix those pieces in there right before I bake it so that you have pockets of white chocolate in the brownies. And the ending result is to die for. Definitely get this mix if you want to make the best brownies
Chante P.
Duncan Hines is the only brand I will buy when it comes to brownies.They are super soft and they taste so amazing! They are not that expensive and they sell them at walmart.It gets a really nice "crust" on the top of the brownies that I love.Other brands just don't seem to taste as chocolatey as this brand does.
Victoria T.
Wellington, FL
These brownies are aways delicious and never last more than 2 days in our house. Saves me so much time when I need a quick chocolate fix on movie nights. Girls night is never complete without these.
Wendy N.
Caledonia, MI
Duncan Hines has been a long trusted Brand in our household and their Brownies are no different. We love them and enjoy adding other things to raise them up just a notch:)
Bianca B.
Hazleton, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these. The flavor of the chocolate is extremely rich and the consistency is fudgey, just how I like them! I hate brownies that taste and feel more like cake.
Kailey I.
If you want to make AMAZING brownies, this is the mix to get. They are perfectly moist and bake to perfection according to the box. Delicious
Kimberly H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Oh my how delicious thos is! I love Duncan Hines Fudge brownies. They are so chocolatley and yummy. You won't regret making these.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Mmmmmmmmm i mean who doesn't like brownies right! lol or anything chocolate...i love this brand and kind also very soft and yummy :)