BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan HinesĀ® Double Fudge Decadent Brownie Mix. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie M.
Fairfax, VA
This is one of my go to brownie mixes when I need a quick batch for an event. It's super easy to follow and is basically foolproof. It has a good consistency and I like to take it out just when the middle sets for the best fudgy brownies.
Lauren M.
brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
If I'm going to make brownies this is the mix I turn to. My absolute favorite for very fluffy double chocolate brownies. Sometimes I buy Lindt whites chocolate and mix those pieces in there right before I bake it so that you have pockets of white chocolate in the brownies. And the ending result is to die for. Definitely get this mix if you want to make the best brownies
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Foodie Expert
Duncan Hines is the only brand I will buy when it comes to brownies.They are super soft and they taste so amazing! They are not that expensive and they sell them at walmart.It gets a really nice "crust" on the top of the brownies that I love.Other brands just don't seem to taste as chocolatey as this brand does.
Victoria T.
Gainesville, FL
These brownies are aways delicious and never last more than 2 days in our house. Saves me so much time when I need a quick chocolate fix on movie nights. Girls night is never complete without these.
Kailey I.
Foodie Expert
If you want to make AMAZING brownies, this is the mix to get. They are perfectly moist and bake to perfection according to the box. Delicious
Kimberly H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Oh my how delicious thos is! I love Duncan Hines Fudge brownies. They are so chocolatley and yummy. You won't regret making these.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
My ultimate favorite brownie brand! I always get this brand because the ingredients are way better then the rest šŸ˜
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
Yum, yum, and yum. This one was tasty and chewy, but for you nut lovers out there, up the ante with their walnut fudge mix! ;D
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Foodie Expert
Mmmmmmmmm i mean who doesn't like brownies right! lol or anything chocolate...i love this brand and kind also very soft and yummy :)
Amanda T.
Indianapolis, IN
Love making these with my son. W think they are delicious, double fudge anything is fantastic