2 colors available

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Chocolate Peanut Butter Decadent Brownie Mix.
Also makes great cookies.
Recipe on back.
With real peanut butter pieces.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "and Who doesn't like peanut butter or brownies?!" in 1 review
  • "Adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream brings it all together" in 1 review
Briana M.
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
My mom used to make me chocolate brownies with peanut chips in them all the time when I was kid. So naturally I bought a box the first time I saw them. They're seriously so good. I hate to say even as good as moms.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good and the price is decent. I did see the peanut butter chips in the mix but did not taste the peanut butter at all.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Made these yesterday! I liked them. They were very tasty and had good flavor. Was expecting more peanut-butter to chocolate ratio, though. The box made it look like there was actual peanut butter swirled in when really it was just peanut butter chips. I added some peanut butter to make them more peanut buttery and they were great! We love duncan hines products.
Mahayla P.
Mahayla P.
They are always an amazing treat. They come out so moist and they are absolutely divine with ice cream.
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
Grant, MI
LOVE these!! So quick and easy to make.... and it makes the whole house smell good when you are baking them. I sometimes will use an additional egg... when I want them cakier. ALSO..... Alton Brown suggests to do this.... "This brownie tip might change your life forever. For extra-gooey, or I say "ooier" brownie centers, bake your brownies for 15 minutes, take them out for 15 minutes, then bake them till done. "
candace p.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
These are so great and they never make it more than three days in my house!
Cincinnati, OH
The turtle one is by far the best brownie mix they have it all! They are so delicious when they are hot and just out of the oven. Adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream brings it all together
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Worcester , MA
These are the best brownies ever! If you take them out 5 mins before you should they are perfect.
I love brownies and i love turtle things. Turtle pie is my faveoite! This is a great combination of chewy brownie with walnuts in it drizzled with decadent caramel. It's like two amazing desserts in one!
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Necedah, WI
I love this brownie mix it has such a rich taste to it! ugh I would eat these all day everyday if I could not gain weight from it!
Cincinnati, OH
What is the best brand of brownie mix?
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
I've never seen these before. Are they good and where can I find them?