BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Chocolate Peanut Butter Decadent Brownie Mix.
Also makes great cookies.
Recipe on back.
With real peanut butter pieces.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

• "Adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream brings it all together" in 1 review
  • "and Who doesn't like peanut butter or brownies?!" in 1 review
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Made these yesterday! I liked them. They were very tasty and had good flavor. Was expecting more peanut-butter to chocolate ratio, though. The box made it look like there was actual peanut butter swirled in when really it was just peanut butter chips. I added some peanut butter to make them more peanut buttery and they were great! We love duncan hines products.
Margaret W.
Grant, MI
LOVE these!! So quick and easy to make.... and it makes the whole house smell good when you are baking them. I sometimes will use an additional egg... when I want them cakier. ALSO..... Alton Brown suggests to do this.... "This brownie tip might change your life forever. For extra-gooey, or I say "ooier" brownie centers, bake your brownies for 15 minutes, take them out for 15 minutes, then bake them till done. "
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
My mom used to make me chocolate brownies with peanut chips in them all the time when I was kid. So naturally I bought a box the first time I saw them. They're seriously so good. I hate to say even as good as moms.
I love brownies and i love turtle things. Turtle pie is my faveoite! This is a great combination of chewy brownie with walnuts in it drizzled with decadent caramel. It's like two amazing desserts in one!
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
The turtle one is by far the best brownie mix they have it all! They are so delicious when they are hot and just out of the oven. Adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream brings it all together
Paige J.
Toms River, NJ
I have not tried these but I am dying to do so! They look extremely delicious. and Who doesn't like peanut butter or brownies?! perfect together!
Jamie A.
Kennett, MO
Love this brownie mix and would buy it more often if my son wasn't allergic to pecans. But I always mix 2 boxes together, just to make it thicker.
Rosemary T.
Fair Lawn, NJ
My family enjoyed this mix. It came out too dry for me I like brownie very moist. Next time I will take the brownies out a few minutes earlier.
Brittany B.
These are pretty good and the price is decent. I did see the peanut butter chips in the mix but did not taste the peanut butter at all.
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
I love this brownie mix it has such a rich taste to it! ugh I would eat these all day everyday if I could not gain weight from it!
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the best brand of brownie mix?
Sarah N.
I've never seen these before. Are they good and where can I find them?

back