Duncan Hines Decadent Brownie Mix Chocolate Marble Swirl uploaded by Jacqueline R.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Chocolate Marble Swirl Decadent Brownie Mix.
Discover and share great recipes at duncanhines.com.
With rich chocolate and real cream cheese. see more...

Natasha R.
Rougemont, NC
Super easy and fun to make. I'm not a chocolate eater so this is beyond amazing. The only way I can eat brownies is if it is warm, has a scoop of ice cream on top, literally a drop off syrup and is the Duncan Hines mix. The best part is that my 9 year old loves to make these by herself!
Aria T.
I totally love Duncan Hines cake mixes and frostings. The mixes are soo easy to make and the end result is perfect. The cake,cupcakes, brownies turn out to be soft, fluffy, and sweet. It totally feels as if it's handmade rather than boxed mix.
Jacqueline R.
This dessert is very good, very inexpensive and if u can't decide between cookies and brownies this is the fret for you. Enjoy with tall glass of milk. Yummy, I'm going to have some right now.
Megan T.
Centreville, VA
OMG I love these! I actually add nuts and/or caramel to the mix at the end. They cook up well and I actually under-cook them slightly to keep them chewy and moist :) Delish!
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
These are really tasty and very easy to make. We added chopped almonds to ours and topped them with vanilla ice cream once they were done, super yummy
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
I have to say Duncan Hines Decadent Brownie Mix Chocolate Marble Swirl is so rich in flavor and very easy to make. Has a great price also.
brittany f.
Hudson, OH
These are really good and easy to make in a pinch! I undercook mine to keep them soft and gooey!
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
These are like the best brownies ever. Very good to make for parties and everyone loved them.
Sharima W.