Duncan Hines® Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix

Duncan Hines® Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13 x 9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

These look absolutely delicious. Haven't tried to.make before but would love to know if it's worth making?
Do you prefer these or the milk chocolate chewy brownies?
Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker?
Start your review of Duncan Hines® Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix!
Erica C.
Pendleton, OR
Duncan Hines® Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Erica C.
Moist, chewy and delicious. I like adding a handful of nuts and peanut butter chips. Duncan Hines® Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
Duncan Hines® Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Merle W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mix offers a fudgy or cakey brownie option. I made the fudgy brownies and they were delicious. They baked perfectly. My family ate the entire pan in 3 days! I added a handful of dark chocolate chips for a more fudgy texture and flavor. Great price for the quality. I will definitely be buying these again soon.
Jordan H.
Tomball, TX
This is my go to brownie mix when I need to make a quick treat for a friend or neighbor. Tastes great and is super easy to make.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,484 reviews
These are so Good they are so rich definitely worth it by not very hard to cook make the house smell wonderful your family will definitely enjoy these I will definitely buy again
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I’m for sure a dark chocolate brownie fan! Chocolate is definitely my weakness and these brownies don’t disappoint! Normally I like to bake from scratch, but this mix is great when you’re in a pinch. I like to fancy it up a bit by adding a teaspoon of vanilla extract and some chocolate chips. It’s shelf stable, so it’s easy to keep a box on hand just in case. These brownies are rich, chocolatey, fudgy and delicious!!!
Danielle S.
Duncan Hines® Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Duncan Hines dark chocolate fudge brownie mix is excellent! These come with instructions that are easy to follow. Will be buying again!
Cheri M.
Oregon City, OR
I use this to make my medicinal brownies. I like it because the recipe is reliable and consistency is important. The flavor is super good and they turn out perfectly everytime.
BJ M.
Davie, FL
My daughter loves to cook and this is one of the easiest things to let her do. The brownies taste really good. It does not take long to make these. You can usually find this pretty cheap in the grocery store.
Robin W.
Reisterstown, MD
1,315 reviews
I loved these Dunkin Hines Brownies especially when you add nuts to them they are delicious this Is one of my favorite desserts They don't need any improvement they are priced perfectly Always come out perfect I am very satisfied with them and recommend them
Kristina V.
Lake Ariel, PA
When I’m not in the mood to make brownies from scratch I always reach for Duncan Hines dark chocolate brownie mix. So easy to make and they always bake up perfectly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...