GroceryPantryDuncan Hines
Duncan Hines Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting

Duncan Hines® Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting

Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Milk Chocolate Frosting.
Premium.
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) 454g.

CaaN this frosting be melted and poured on a cake fir decorating ?
Start your review of Duncan Hines® Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting!
Product Highlights
tastes great just the cake doesn't really look great unless you pile it onin reviews
I love their icing, but the vanilla cream cheese ones area just so nasty. in reviews
Angela H.
Duncan Hines® Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Angela H.
Love this, is nice & creamy, easy to spread. Easy to stir if making fudge etc. Sometimes I use two for a thick cake icing. Price can be a bit more than generic brands. Available most stores. Not sure what else I can say to get enough characters. Duncan Hines milk chocolate cake icing
Caity W.
This is my favorite chocolate frosting it’s super creamy and has just the right amount of milk chocolate.
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I make cake pops I use this frosting after Iv baked the cake, I add 2 tbsp in it and mia it up and I’m ready to form it into balls. They turn out so good with the Duncan Hines Cake products!! Just like Starbucks.
Stephanie F.
Palm Coast, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Duncan Hines® Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Publix
Super creamy with great chocolate flavor. Sweet for sure but not overly sugar tasting. Great to work with when decorating.
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
Duncan Hines® Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Janell O.
Alright yall. first off, lemme just say that I'm an avid frosting go-er. For about 10 years now I've always kept an emergency can of frosting in my fridge, for a spoonful after a really had day or something. My last set of fridge frosting was this stuff. The first time I noticed something funky I just blew it off. But it happened again, again and again. I took a picture tonight of what I found in just one half-spoonful. Does anyone know what this is!!?? I just wrote the company but thought yall should know too. I attached a photo. I'm pretty creeped out!
Amanda F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite icing to use on my cakes. Their chocolate brands are the best because they're so creamy and good to eat.
Chrissy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I thought this frosting was so good! I am not a big chocolate fan but this frosting was milky enough for me to enjoy. I love it on yellow cake especially. Very rich and creamy. Highly recommend! Duncan Hines® Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting
Naya W.
Evans
Duncan Hines® Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Naya W.
I’ve been making holiday cakes for purchase for friends and family and I’ve been using this frosting for them. Everyone I know loves a good yellow cake with chocolate frosting and this one definitely is soo delicious!!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sometimes I crave a white sheet cake with chocolate frosting. Very simple but delicious. Duncan Hines has been around for a long time, which means that they are good at what they do! This frosting really is creamy and tastes great.
Lisa J.
Anthem, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Easy to spread and tastes great. It is on the sweeter side but you can easily eat it right from the jar.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...