Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Milk Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Diamond G.Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Milk Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Teran F.Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Milk Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Janell O.

BY DUNCAN HINES #41 in Frosting

Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Milk Chocolate Frosting.
Premium.
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) 454g. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "tastes great just the cake doesn't really look great unless you pile it on" in 1 review
  • "I love their icing, but the vanilla cream cheese ones area just so nasty. " in 1 review
Janell O.
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
Alright yall. first off, lemme just say that I'm an avid frosting go-er. For about 10 years now I've always kept an emergency can of frosting in my fridge, for a spoonful after a really had day or something. My last set of fridge frosting was this stuff. The first time I noticed something funky I just blew it off. But it happened again, again and again. I took a picture tonight of what I found in just one half-spoonful. Does anyone know what this is!!?? I just wrote the company but thought yall should know too. I attached a photo. I'm pretty creeped out!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
My kids love this frosting on when I make them cupcakes. The flavor is great and it's soo easy to work with. The price is affordable. I usually buy this at Wal*mart.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
One of frostings I use and like for my home made cakes I make very good and affordable
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
Foodie Expert
Super rich and very delicious. It has been my dads go to since I was a little kid 20 years ago. I like to whip it to make it lighter and fluffier but that is my preference.
Loremil J.
Loremil J.
One of my fave to use when I am baking a 5 layer cake or a dozen cupcakes. It's convenient to use when I do not have time to make homemade frosting.
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
San Antonio, TX
WHEN I BAKE CAKES OR JUST MAKE CUPCAKES I ALWAYS US DUNCANHINES FROSTING. iT MAKES THE FOOD TASTE GREAT
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Foodie Expert
I like Dugan hineslemon icing with lemon cake. I love their icing, but the vanilla cream cheese ones area just so nasty.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
Foodie Expert
I love love love this brand and the chocolate is good just not my favorite i just had how you have to use so much otherwise it like takes the cake along with the icing and gives it an ugly looks. tastes great just the cake doesn't really look great unless you pile it on
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
This frosting is delicious. I love anything chocolate and this has a great flavor and consistency for my desserts.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Plano, Texas
My favorite Frosting well i the strawberry is my favorite omg the sweetness is just perfect. I always put this on my cake