Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Cream Cheese Premium Frosting uploaded by Nicole A.Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Cream Cheese Premium Frosting uploaded by Tracey L.

BY DUNCAN HINES #36 in Frosting

Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Cream Cheese Premium Frosting.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Target*
Tania F.
Saint Stephen, SC
I love cream cheese icing but this one is the best! So rich and creamy! It is the best priced for the flavor! I make strawberry cake, double layered with Smuckers Strawberry jam in the middle and topped with cream cheese icing for an amazing taste that will satisfy any sweet tooth!
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Riverview , FL
The best frosting for red velvet cake or carrot cake. I use this brand for its taste and creaminess. I like putting it in a piping bag to create my cupcakes at home. It's inexpensive and always good quality.
Marissa F.
I like to use this for red velvet cake. It is easy to spread and does not taste too too sweet. If I choose a cream frosting from a can this is the one I usually pick up and sometimes on sale
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nothing short of amazing snd f you don't have cake boss skills remover SLL foil bent in the microwave and pour SLL over your red blue velvet or carrot cake.. oh so tasty
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
I keep this frosting on hand. It's my favorite. So creamy and the best cream cheese frosting you can buy, in my opinion. Almost as good as homemade.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
One of the best icings ever! Seriously ever. I don't consider it expensive at all. The flavor is impeccable. How can you not buy and eat this.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
I love it's tastes really good !what I like about the Duncan Hines frosting is there almost close to an homemade frosting!I
Rebecca S.
Red Oak, OK
This is so good!!! It tastes so sweet and is great with cakes and cupcakes!!!! It's my favorite icing
Marissa S.
Woodbury , MN
I could eat this out of the container! yum!!! cream cheese is definitely the best flavor besides chocolate but Duncan HInes! now were talking!
Annette K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Yumm!!! I use this on all of the cakes I make it's so good I love cream cheese frosting and this one is good
Erika J.
México, Tampico Tamaulipas
Ya he probado estos productos y me sacan de apuro cuando horneo y no tengo a la mano recetas para el froasting o merengue y puedo decir que sabe un poco artificial a comparación del merengue casero, pero está muy bien y, como he dicho antes, saca de apuros, sólo poniéndolo dentro de una manga repostera y una boquilla mona de estrella u otra, o bien, poniéndola en una bolsa Ziploc™ y haciendo un agujero en la esquina. Va muy bien.
Brenna M.
Foodie Expert
Can I add something to this to make it taste homemade? Maybe whipped cream cheese?