Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Melissa S.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting.
Premium.
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) 454g. see more...

Mary T.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I buy this instead of ice cream (I know it's unhealthy). I can recognize this anywhere and find it better than homemade. I love it and haven't found a better brand since I found it over 10 years ago. It's seriously wonderful.
Adriana C.
My grandma used this brand and flavor of frosting, tastes great, and is very easy to use, just remmember to wait until the cake cools of before using it. Is also dangerous to have around, so good by itself.
Tia T.
Lolo, MT
This is the best frosting to use for decorating. It goes on smooth and taste great. We love it on brownies
Devin C.
pittsburgh, pa
We love this frosting on our cakes, cupcakes, and brownies. Very smooth and creamy! I would recommend!
Megan H.
So creamy and tasty. Easy to spread on cupcakes or brownies. Probably one of my favorite frostings!
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
So yummy and creamy! Love using this frosting to make my cupcakes and it’s always on sale too
theresa s.
Stafford, VA
Made a cake for my family. They love how delicious and creamy this icing is.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,505 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All of this brands kind of icing is amazing! My favourite is the cream cheese one, I always put it on top of our cakes or cupcakes, sometimes even muffins! Even the chocolate and vanilla and the other kinds are awesome! It goes on soo smoothly and even when you put the lid on and back into the cupboard for another time, it stays smooth!
Goguma G.
Similar taste to Betty croaker but different texture. It's not as smooth and creamy, you can still feel the sugar crystals in the frosting. Good with cakes, doesn't spread very smoothly but the overall quality is good.