BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Buttercream Premium Frosting.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

NAOMI O.
Bronx, NY
I have TONS!! of these frosting tubs in my kitchen cabinets for those times that I am unable to make frosting in time or if I run out of some ingredients like powdered sugar :/ I have 5 years using this brand of frosting and I love the consistency. My customers love the taste as well. If I need to thicken it up, I add powdered sugar by 1/4 cup until I get the right consistency that I need.
Diana N.
I absolutely love the taste of this frosting and its so creamy and thick love that!!!!!! absolutely love smudging this on top of cupcakes and then adding a bit of flakes specially now during baking season!!!! I highly recommend this to everyone!!
Kyle S.
Sachse, TX
Really good frosting! This frosting tastes almost as if it was homemade. If you like buttercream frosting and don't want to make it, this is your best choice!
Jasmine  W.
I love this icing. It is the best store brought buttercream. It's so smooth and creamy. It's not that sweet. You can purchase this product anywhere.
Valen R.
I'm a big time baker and have nothing but good things to say about this store-bought icing. Yummy and thick. Great chocolate flavor.
Sarah E.
Bellaire, TX
I use various flavors of this icing to mix with cake when I am making cake balls. We also use it when decorating sugar cookies.
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
I'm not a huge buttercream fan. It tastes good for what it is, and compared to other brands it's great though overall nice
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
Normally I can't stand icing, but this is one of the few flavors and brands I'll tolerate. Great taste and texture!
catherine p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love using this when i make cakes at home although its a little sweet i rlly like how it goes with cakes
mckenna w.
Bel Air, MD
This is great for people who don't have time to make homemade icing but still want that homemade taste