Duncan Hines® Cranberry Orange Bar Mix

Includes a pouch of Real Dried & Sweetened Cranberries

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Duncan Hines® Cranberry Orange Bar Mix!
Lexington, SC
Fjckf iddi fifif difjfvdidif dkdif didid didic didu. Ifuc dufuc duduf udufufi xufidjc dufidjd jdicicix ududud fududu ducucu cufud
Great value for this product! I loved it, my family loved it, my friends love it... Everyone absolutely loves it. It's cheap and practical, lots of competitors overprice their products, but this is not the case! It's so amazing!
West salem, OH
Yum! Where can I find this mix? Haven't seen anything like it in my local store. Would be perfect for a fall tailgate!
Providence, RI
a great way to make something a little more healthy than a chocolate cake and they always come out do moist
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy buying cake mix from the brand because it is delicious inexpensive easy to find at any supermarket
Me encanta este duncan hines cranberry orange bar mix,tiene un sabor muy rico y es muy facil de hacerlas
At first I was kinda worried about orange and cranberry together but this taste amazing. My kids love it.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I enjoyed this one a lot. It is easy to make and absolutely delicious. I will definitely buy again
Portage, MI
Amazing. Just amazing. The flavor is great and its so tasty. My friends love it when I make them.
Blountville, TN
Duncan hines cranberry orange bar mix is delicious. It is a great value and has wonderful flavor

Looking for your answer?