BY DUNCAN HINES

Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I really like this cookie mix to make cookies, it makes it super easy. I personally prefer Pillsbury dough, like in the fridge section a little more, but for a mix this is so good! I normally buy mine at Walmart, and I think if you're looking for a dry cookie mix, this one is perfect!
Angela A.
I really like these cookies. I purchased them quite a few times from my local dollar store and they are super easy to make and don't take long to cook. I'm sure you'll love them if you give them a try. This brand makes pretty sweet treats and I would recommend them!
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
Classic cookie and oh so good. I love to eat them soft and straight out of the oven with ice cream. I make these at least once a month and ya gotta have some milk to dunk them in if you don't have ice cream.
haley h.
Belmont, nc
These cookies are so delicious! I always keep a couple boxes in my cabinent as a go to for parties and events where I have to bring a dessert.
Stephanie M.
I love this product. They're so soft and chewy. My sister makes them for me every time I visit her.