BY COMSTOCK

2006 Best Taste Award Kosher see more...

Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
I love blackberries. I usually use this filling for empandas but one day I made a cheesecake. I thought maybe add these blackberries on top will be good. Oh yes it was very delicious. Keeking this on hand is a short cut instead of making it homemade saves a lot of time.
denise f.
Louisville, KY
Yes so many uses! So good. If you looking to fill or top then this might be for you. And it's inexpensive and you get a very good amount. My friends and family love's it!
Tiffany Y.
Would give ten stars if I could. Note that this are loaded with sugar, but I used to make a cobbler I found on Pinterest and it was flipping amazing.
Brandi R.
I was truly surprised by the fresh taste of this filling. it is sweet, but the rich filling tastes like it was just pulled from the stove.
Susan C.
A great pie filling. Cash also be used to make fried pies, in muffins recipes, cheesecake topping and on ice cream. It had so many uses.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really good sweetened and really good on pies or biscuits really sweet taste but also good pricing too I gotta say :)
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
I love keeping this on hand !!! If I want to make mini pies or turnovers I always have it!!! They are really good
Taylor S.
Great stuff! Love to use these pie fillings for pies and on top of cheesecake and in any dessert really!
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
My mother-in-law always bought this. She would make homemade pies and pastries with this.