Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix 15.25 oz. Box uploaded by Sarah S.Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix 15.25 oz. Box uploaded by Jessica R.Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix 15.25 oz. Box uploaded by Charika W.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Don't just say it. Bake it™. see more...

Brook B.
Crittenden, KY
One of my absolute favorite things doing is baking so my number one thing to buy is usually this cake mix to help me bake the items I love to do
Tayler M.
woburn
I absolutely love the white cake mix. I think it has amazing flavor and tastes so incredible. Super easy to make and super affordable.
Christine T.
Apo, AE
I've used this product for cake pops and cupcakes and it's great. Moist and light, great with frosting or on its own with ice cream.
Madison L.
Brandon, MS
Always a great cake mix and cake mix brand to have in the house! Great for every type of cake that can be made with white cake mix!
Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
light and delish easy to make your own by adding fresh ingredients no has to know its a box flavor is great and price is right
Aubrey S.
Georgetown, KY
Duncan hines mixes never fail and I'm always happy with the cake when its complete. The fluffy and moist texture is wonderful.
Shauna S.
Delicious! It's never dry, always moist! They have many great flavors other than this one to check out, but this is my fave.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
They have great out of the box cakes their so fluffy and moist with a great taste easy to make easy to find and great price
Amy C.
Springville, UT
This is probably the best brand for boxed cake mixes. I wish I could find it more often, but Pillsbury is almost as good.
Monica H.
Monroe, NC
It's very good I like this flavor or the yellow cake with chocolate icing I usually make this when I want something sweet