Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix 15.25 oz. Box uploaded by Sarah S.Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix 15.25 oz. Box uploaded by Jessica R.Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix 15.25 oz. Box uploaded by Charika W.

BY DUNCAN HINES #67 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Don't just say it. Bake it™. see more...

Buy on Target*
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I absolutely love how buttery and moist this cake tastes. It's so easy to put together and so easy to bake. It makes a great cake and even cupcake! These aren't expensive and usually have a sale going. Definitely recommend!
Emily N.
Dublin, OH
Hard to screw up! The batter tastes great, and I love mixing this box with other flavors for color or taste. Haven't found a premade white cake that tastes better.
Celeste P.
Phoenix, AZ
On Easter I used this cake mix to make purple and teal cupcakes and they came out super moist and the color was the pastel I was looking for. Everyone loved it!!
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love baking cupcakes! Something about mixing ingredients and creating the mix and then pouring them into small cupcake molders makes me happy! My boyfriend is such a sweet tooth so I am always baking for him! This is one of our personal favorites! It is seriously so soft and moist and delicious! We usually cover them up in frosting and add a bunch of sprinkles! I definitely recommend this one if you're ever curious of baking some delicious cupcakes at home! The box tells you everything you'll need and it's not that hard to make!
Kerri B.
I love Duncan Hines cake mix. When I make them they always come out so moist and taste soooo good!! I have used their products for as long as I can remember. I like this classic white cake but also the other flavors too. I would recommend this product to anyone if you like baking.
Amanda F.
Can't go wrong with a classic and this is one. White cake is so versatile and you can do so much with it. It tasted great, it was very moist, and depending on the type of frosting you chose, you can alter the flavor in about a million different ways and it will all be great!
Hye Jin C.
Kinston
I love this brand of cake mix. It is easily accessible and affordable in most grocery stores as well as Walmart. The instructions are on the back and tend to be straight forward, which I am all about! The cake is moist and not too dry, which is an A+!
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
This classic white cake mix is a staple in my household for a great number of our baking needs! The cake cooked per the recipe is delicious with any icing, and it's easily jazzed up by adding chocolate chips or other flavors.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
I buy cake mix all the time in a variety of flavors to make cookies with. My ultimate favorite cookie has been a cake mix cookie, and you can customize it to however you would like, flavors, chips and other add ins.
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
I love Duncan Hines cakes well everyone that I've tried. You can't really go wrong with cake. I love eating this light and delicious cake with fruit. I sometimes add a spoonful of real mayonnaise to the mix and it leaves the cake even more delicious.