Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix 15.25 oz. Box uploaded by Sarah S.Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix 15.25 oz. Box uploaded by Jessica R.Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix 15.25 oz. Box uploaded by Charika W.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Don't just say it. Bake it™. see more...

Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
I'm drooling just writing this review. I make these cupcakes and everyone asks for my homemade recipe! I almost hate telling people that I follow the recipe on the box, but y'all this mix is so moist, so classic, so yummy! Another thing I love to do is when I am baking for just my husband and I, I only use half of the mix and save the other half for later! saves time and money!
Jennifer M.
I don't usually buy this brand of cake mix but the store was out of my normal brand. Taste wise it was very good but it fell apart. I was making a cake for a baby shower and it was very difficult because the cake just kept falling apart. Probably won't be purchasing again.
Amanda B.
Abingdon, MD
In efforts to reduce the amount of excess white flour and sugar I bring into (and therefore store) in my house, I have started purchasing smaller volume cake mixes as launching off points for more culinary creativity. This bad boy just became a triple layer coconut cream cake with cream cheese icing! 😋 it worked wonderfully, and left me with soft, moist cake tiers.
Heather B.
Lexington, SC
This is 100% my go to cake mix.  I have used it for the last three years for my daughter's birthday cakes.  They cook well, taste delicious and are potentially one of the moistest cakes out there.  I recommend them to just about anyone and since there are always left overs, its saves very well also.  Can't say enough delicious things about it!
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
I usually bake from scratch but I had a request of white cake so I got this mix. I got it at Publix, was about $1.40. The cake was pretty good. I frosted it with chocolate frosting and it was better.
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
This is my all time favorite box cake mix. I'm a cake decorater and I use this cake mix all the time usually to make an almond wedding cake. I use the cake mix as my base and doctor the recipe to what I want. I will continue to use this mix as long as i'm making cakes
Leah W.
Great for an easy birthday cake. I usually enjoy making my own, from scratch, but this does make things nice and easy.  A white cake mix is versatile. You can add mix-ins to make it more festive.  Usually buy this at the grocery store. I would recommend to others.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
Duncan Hines has one of the most cost effective mixes. This mix is great for dying your batter, and is easily found in most grocery stores. It has a great flavor that can be paired with many icing flavors or fillings or fresh items. I would recommend to all
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
My tried and true cake mix for the perfect white cake. Tastes like it's from a bakery of you make it with sour cream, eggs, sugar and flour! (There's a recipe on Pinterest) I definitely recommend this to anyone who asks about a good cake mix!
Sarah S.
Akron
Duncan Hines really makes great cake mixes. They work well consistently even if you experiment a little with the recipes. I make all of my cakes with pop to give them extra flavor and I omit the oil, water and eggs because of that. They still come out looking and tasting great.