BY DUNCAN HINES

Wilton®; As recommended in Wilton Method classes.Recipe: Devil's Food Pound Cake. see more...

Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Always reach for Duncan Hines when I want to bake a cake! So much better than any bakery in my opinion! Their Devils food is so rich and decadent! Always comes out amazing. Only a couple of dollars and easy to follow instructions!
Jennifer J.
Laredo, TX
Not only does it taste good but it's also very easy to make. You only need a few ingredients but you can also include anything else you'd like. It doesn't even take more than an hour to bake which I think is great for occasions where you have no time.
Bailey D.
I love using Duncan Hines for all my baking needs! I have tried many different brands of cake mix and theirs far exceeds the rest! The flavor and texture is perfect in everything they make! Definitely my go to!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my favorite chocolate cake mix, I just love it! I got it at Walmart for $2 or less, it is very smooth and delicious, I think I had bought it like 5 times, and you just need 3 ingredients, I use milk instead of water and butter instead of oil.
Ariel M.
Fort Collins , CO
Duncan Hines devils food cake is the best for cakes and cupcakes! It’s moist and my kids love to help mix it up.
Perfect for birthday cakes, cook out desserts and more! We love this brand and buy it all the time!
Guadalupe A.
I love devils food cake. This brand has delicious cakes and I've been using this for years. I make impossible cake which is flan on the top and devils food on the bottom and this cakes is very moist.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Just like the other brands that make a Devil's food cake mix, this one is really fail-proof (unless you are really talented, like my father) and has great, rich chocolate flavor without being a sugar bomb!
Kindra F.
Rochester, NY
Duncan Hines is always my go to for cake and brownie mixes, the cakes are soft and fluffy and the brownies always turn out fudgie and delicious. This mix has a rich, deep, chocolate taste that can't compare!
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
As a pastry chef, I've made cakes from scratch and I've made mixes. While mixes aren't the best quality, they are very reliable. And sometimes you just want a quick, moist cake without really working hard. Duncan Hines is the brand I always will choose. Their stuff comes out well, and usually has decent flavor. Sure, it's no scratch cake, but it's still pretty decent for when you just want some cake without any hassle.
Esther C.
Edinburg , TX
This is still my favorite devil's food cake mix.... Betty Crocker has reduced their (I refuse to pretend that 'Betty' is a real person... ha) packages another ounce, which messes up all my tried and true family recipes. While this mix was 17+ ounces in the 80's, my recipes still work just fine, so there must be some magic in that box still.

Consider adding an additional egg and a little sour cream for an even more moist cake.

Delicious!