BY DUNCAN HINES #36 in Baking Mix

The Duncan Hines Promise: The best cakes begin with the best batter. Duncan Hines promises a smooth, velvety batter for a perfect cake every time.Recipe: Chunky Chocolate Cookies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This is my favorite cake mix. I have this every year for my birthday and it never disappoints. This chocolate cake is acceptionally moist, with an amazing richness to it. The dark chocolate gives this cake an extra appeal, as it enhances every bite.
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
My family enjoys this chocolate cake mix. It's so moist and I not only use it by itself but as a base to make other recipes. With my busy life style I need to make things easily while still keeping that homemade taste. Duncan Hines is the best!
Jenna B.
Sometimes you just want a fresh baked cake. As a college student, it's hard for me to have all of the ingredients on hand. I like this brand because the cake tastes rich and decadent but isn't too pricy. It's easy to make, too.
Nicole K.
Midway, UT
I have so many fun cake recipes that call for boxed cake mix. I love Duncan Hines, I feel like the quality is better than all the others. Has a great rich flavor to it!
Jennifer G.
Brighton, MI
This cake mix us so moist and delicious! It's by far the tastiest chocolate boxed cake mixed I've tried. You wouldn't know it came out of a box. Taste like homemade!
Anne M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go-to cake mix. It is easy to prepare and the cakes always come out moist and delicious. They stay fresh and moist for days.
Nikki L.
Not normally a chocolate cake person but this was very tasty. Its moist and rich but not toi rich where it makes you feel sick
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
The only cake mix I will ever make is Duncan Hines I love Duncan Hines cake mixes. Super easy to make. Really super moist. I make mine with olive oil. I feel like it taste better with olive oil instead of vegetable oil.
Tiffany L.
OCALA, FL
Very good flavors. The chocolate is a rich flavor that is just so chocolatey and delicious. Duncan cake can overbake easy and must measure correct or it wont be moist.
janette E.
Fontana , CA
Honestly I enjoy baking cakes a lot for the family . This brand is always my go to my cakes always come out super delicious and It's only about 2$ per box which is such a great deal ! I love it , I totally recommend it !