Duncan Hines Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix

The Duncan Hines Promise: The best cakes begin with the best batter. Duncan Hines promises a smooth, velvety batter for a perfect cake every time.Recipe: Chunky Chocolate Cookies.

Could you send this to me for free pls ?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix!
Mc Kenzie, TN
Duncan Hines Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix uploaded by Cherity H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a home baker and love this flavor cake mix. I use it in any of my chocolate confections. Especially if they are going to be filled with something. This flavor is also wonder for any of your dump cake recipes. I personally love it for Butterfinger cakes. I also use it to make peanut butter stuffed cupcakes. I usually keep about 2-3 of these on hand at all times.
Cibolo, TX
This right here is the best mix Duncan Hines makes. It's so chocolatey! You can't go wrong with that! This mix is really versatile, make cupcakes or cake or use this for recipes you find online. For even more chocolatey goodness, frost this cake with fudge frosting. I recommend you bake a cake with this soon, you know you're craving it!
Brooklyn, NY
Duncan Hines Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix uploaded by Katie L.
This made for a really tasty chocolate cake. Rich and delicious. Will definitely repurchase. #ItsOurParty
Purchased at: Walmart
Es la primera vez que pruebo esta marca de cake mix, a mis hijos les encanto! It was the first time purchasing this Duncan Hines cake mix my children loved it!!
Rockford, IL
This cake mix is really good. It’s moist and if you like chocolate this is a good choice.
Belleville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Made a graveyard cake this weekend. Used this cake mix. There was not any left on Monday. It got all ate. My husband loved it
Saint Paul, MN
This cake mix is amazing! The cake/cupcakes come out incredibly moist and it is so easy it use! It is also very affordable and often on sale so I would recommend!
Eden Valley, MN
Duncan Hines Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix uploaded by Dina H.
This cake mix is okay. In my opinion, it was slightly dry, despite the label stating how moist it is. The flavor is ok as well. I would probably like it more if there were some extra chocolate chunks in it. I would probably purchase this again for the extended family units, based on the price , but I would not likely recommend it.
Duncan Hines Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix uploaded by Annmarie S.
Duncan Hines Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix uploaded by Annmarie S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is the best brand of box cake mix I love❤️ to use . My husband loves my homemade Black Forest cake so I buy the dark chocolate fudge . It’s so moist and rich tasting .
Kingston, OK
Duncan Hines Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix uploaded by christina T.
The only cake mix I will ever make is Duncan Hines I love Duncan Hines cake mixes. Super easy to make. Really super moist. I make mine with olive oil. I feel like it taste better with olive oil instead of vegetable oil.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...