Duncan Hines Classic Cake Mix Devil's Food

Duncan Hines?? Classic Devil's Food Deliciously Moist Cake Mix.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Duncan Hines Classic Cake Mix Devil's Food!
Tampa, FL
I tried using this mix and making the suggested pinterest recipe on the box and it turned out absolutely disgusting. I'm sure the regular use would be fine. Very affordable and chocolate-y. Purchased this at Target, but  not my go to brand
Vegetarian
soledad, CA
The best devil’s food cake mix out there. Always super moist and delicious, i don’t know why makes this the best but take my word for it, it really is. i usually buy this at foods co or wal mart. i would definitely buy again and again.
No Special Diet
I used this for my mother in laws cake I made for her birthday and it tasted amazing! Very moist and tastes sooo good and does days after it's made as well! I was surprised and love this brand for cake making!
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
We use this when baking and want or need to save time. They are usually on sale at my local store for around $1 and need only a few basic ingredients you probably already have. They taste good for a boxed mix but do seem to burn easily.
Hopkinsville, KY
You can never go wrong with this! I love the way this tastes. It's affordable and you can get it just about anywhere. It's one of my favorites. I definitely recommend if you've never tried it.
Island Park, NY
Duncan Hines Classic Cake Mix Devil's Food uploaded by Nicole C.
I love to bake for my families birthdays. I love using Duncan Hines cake mix. I know my cake will be moist fluffy and delicious every time! The chocolate is rich and has an amazing chocolate flavor. Makes perfect cupcakes also. We've always used Duncan Hines when I was a kid and now I use with my kids. It's my top choice in cake mixes!
Long Beach, Ca
I just made this a few hours ago and it was okay. It was a bit dry for my taste but I'm wondering now if it's because I got the Classic version instead of the Moist Deluxe version (which has a much higher review number/rating here on Influenster). I still prefer Betty Crocker cake mixes to Duncan Hines. I do like that this Devil's Food was not super sweet though - just enough to satisfy a dessert craving. I won't be repurchasing.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I am a retired baker and when I had the bakery I would use Duncan Hines as my base cake mix. It is so much better than the commercial products. I would buy 20 cases at a time. Duncan Hines makes really really good, moist and flavorful cake mixes. And they stay fresh
Tonawanda, NY
I bake with this mix for my father's birthday every year. He does not like any other cake mix but Duncan Hines. The devil's chocolate cake is DELICIOUS and is moist and goes extremely well with a glass of cold milk. I am not one for rich, sweet desserts, but this is definitely on my approved list.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free
Columbus, GA
Love this! I've tried a few different devils food cake mixes and I think this one tastes the best. The cake always turns out moist and the quality is really great. I always have to pick this up at the grocery store!
Gluten Free