Duncan Hines Classic Cake Mix Classic White uploaded by Nour S.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Classic White Deliciously Moist Cake Mix. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Since we watch it a lot we always buy this cake mix. " in 1 review
Aubri S.
This is my go to for white cakes because they taste better than anything I have ever whipped up on my own. They moist and very spongey. The vanilla flavor is good too. This brand has never let me down which is why I continue to buy them. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Holly G.
I love this cake mix! It is super versatile and can be used in more ways than just a basic cake! It's your typical cake mix, add eggs, oil, water and it super easy to bake. I always use this white cake mix for my famous Coconut Poke Cake...it's amazing and beautiful!
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
This is my go to box cake mix. My mom uses this brand and she has passed the traditional on to me. I can always find it at Martin’s Grocery. Definitely not expensive either. I don’t think I will be using anything else.
Cindy I.
Kingwood, TX
Can't go wrong using this as a base for tres leches. Bake this as instructed and a can of evaporated milk. A can full of whole milk and a can of condensed milk. Ice with whipped cream and sprinkle some shaved coconut on top. Yum.
Kari B.
This white cake mix is always always my go to cake mix. I'm a baker and love to use it to start a majority of my cake recipes and add ingredients for different cake flavors!
Or alone, following the recipe, it is just as amazing!
Kara G.
This cake mix is indeed very moist and flavorful. It also easy to mix for the clumps of cake flour disappear rather quickly. It is a great and quick way of not doing a homemade cake.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Every time I make this cake it comes out moist. Perfect cooking instructions. I also like that it uses only egg whites. This is the cake mix I buy when making my crowd favorite lemon cream cake.
Tiffany F.
Duncan Hines cake mix, taste like homemade cake!!! I love how this brand has many different flavors of cake and icing. It beats buying a $30+ cake at the bakery!
Kathleen W.
This is my go to cake mix when I need to create a unique color. It mixes very well with food coloring. It's a great, quality mix at an affordable price.
Christina H.
Tacoma, WA
Who doesn't love cake? I buy this one all the time it's cheap and easy to make and of course delicious. So many fun things to make with it as well