BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Classic Butter Golden Deliciously Moist Cake Mix.
Artificially Flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is a childhood favorite for me I absolutely love making this cake mix and brings me right back to my childhood. This pair is amazing with their classic chocolate frosting. I definitely recommend making this cake it is just so buttery and waste it is absolutely delicious.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Oh one of the best cake 🎂 mixes there is today. It works great for cup cakes and cakes so ya I like it you should try it always on sale. At least it is at my grocery store any ways. (Shoprite) New
Lyndsae R.
This is a good, reliable cake mix. I like to use it as a base and add flavorings and chips to make fancier cakes.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I always have a few of these in my cabinet for when I get a random urge to bake.Super easy to make
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Foodie Expert
I use this to make a lot of my cupcakes it’s a lot more moist and tastier than the other brands. Mix in some chocolate to the mix it’s really good. Use egg and oil water to make it simple. I would buy it again
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
The best yellow cake mix  around, moist and flavorful. It isn't dry like some of the mixes out there, and it tastes great. It isn't healthy, but I'm pretty sure you already know that when you're buying it. Skip the other brands, stick with Duncan Hines.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
Foodie Expert
When I used this to make a cake, the cake comes out moist and succulent. It makes my home smell great when its baking. Its not too expensive. Its best if you can catch a sale at your local grocery store. I will definitely buy again.
Jena T.
Foodie Expert
My. Favorite. Cake. Stays fresh for a few days. My mom bakes this cake quite often. Everyone who tries it lovesss it. If you haven't tried it, you have to!! It won't disappoint. I'll definitely repurchase this!!!
Ursula B.
Los Angeles
Foodie Expert
Baked a butter cake for the first time and was pleased with the results!  Uses butter instead go oil, giving the taste a slight buttery tinge.  Maintained its moistness and had a great flavor.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
I make cake mix chocolate chip cookies, and Duncan Hines is the only brand I'll use. It really does taste like homemade. You can even tweak the ingredients called for on the box to make it taste more like a made from scratch cake.
I have been using Duncan Hines butter golden for years! I love it! It's delicious and moist. My only question is that sometimes when I make a tiered or sculpted cake it's not sturdy enough. Is there a way to make it more dense? I have a dense vanilla cake recipe but it's not as flavorful :(