Duncan Hines® Classic Butter Golden Cake Mix uploaded by Monica D.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Features Duncan hines Classic cake mix Butter golden Case of 12 Ingredients Sugar enriched bleached wheat flour flour niacin reduced iron thiamine mononitrate riboflavin folic acid vegetable oil shortening partially hydrogenated soybean oil propylene glycol mono- and diesters of fats mono- and diglycerides. Contains 2% or less of - Leavening sodium bicarbonate monocalcium phosphate dextrose modified food starch salt cellulose gum artificial flavors colored with yellow 5 lake red 40 lake. Allergy information - Contains wheat Directions Directions you will need ½ cup water 3 large eggs 7 tbsp. Softened butter pan size / bake time 2 8: 26-31 minutes 2 9: 22-27 minutes 13 x 9 in. 26-31 minutes bundt - 33-36 minutes 24 cupcakes - 18-21 minutes baking instructions preheat oven to 350°f for metal or glass pans 325°f for dark or coated pans. Grease sides and bottom of each pan with shortening or oil spray. Flour lightly. (use baking cups for cupcakes.) blend cake mix water softened butter and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour batter in pans and bake immediately. Bake following chart below. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting. see more...

Sabrina N.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Guys,
For this to be a box cake it's sooo amazing, one of my favorite, it has such a nice light buttery taste! It's a super good value and super good taste. This cake is so versatile, add some pudding, add different abstracts, add fruit juice its up to you, you can really build tge flavor amazingly!
Megan J.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Duncan Hines Classic Butter Golden Cake Mix is my first Duncan Hines cake mix. It actually tasted really great and I was super surprised by the quality of the product. It has easily turned into one of my favorites and I will use it again in a pinch.
Jas G.
Duncan Hines cake mix is always my go-to cake mix, especially the Butter Golden mix. It simple, but not plain, because it has the rich flavor of butter. I always bake this cake and then make some buttercream and make a little layered cake.
Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great inexpensive dessert when you’re in a hurry. This is a fantastic cake mix that taste delicious.
Krystle B.
Cupcakes! My daughters have a blast mixing the batter and decorating them! The butter flavor is a bit much for us but still good!
Hope H.
HALIFAX, NS
Super sweeet! The amount of sugar that is being added to this mix is in believable! We never buy it again  as other people l
hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
I love this cake everyone in my family love this cake weather is for a birthday or just to make bars this cake so soft spongy is always better than I care to admit especially for the price it always goes on sale there is no better than a good cake that it doesn’t cost too much
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
So my husband loves the yellow cake with chocolate frosting this is my go to butter golden delicious and moist cake I've tried Betty Crocker pillsbury and and Duncan Hines is always my go to
Paola S.
I like to make cakes often an I usually pick up Duncan Hines when it's on sale for like three for five they always have a deal
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love this type of cake mix! They are easy to find at most stores. I make them as birthday cakes or just to eat on! Very yummy with the perfect frosting! Very cheap pricing but very delicious! I recommend to others❤️