BY DUNCAN HINES

Features Duncan hines Classic cake mix Butter golden Case of 12 Ingredients Sugar enriched bleached wheat flour flour niacin reduced iron thiamine mononitrate riboflavin folic acid vegetable oil shortening partially hydrogenated soybean oil propylene glycol mono- and diesters of fats mono- and diglycerides. Contains 2% or less of - Leavening sodium bicarbonate monocalcium phosphate dextrose modified food starch salt cellulose gum artificial flavors colored with yellow 5 lake red 40 lake. Allergy information - Contains wheat Directions Directions you will need ½ cup water 3 large eggs 7 tbsp. Softened butter pan size / bake time 2 8: 26-31 minutes 2 9: 22-27 minutes 13 x 9 in. 26-31 minutes bundt - 33-36 minutes 24 cupcakes - 18-21 minutes baking instructions preheat oven to 350°f for metal or glass pans 325°f for dark or coated pans. Grease sides and bottom of each pan with shortening or oil spray. Flour lightly. (use baking cups for cupcakes.) blend cake mix water softened butter and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour batter in pans and bake immediately. Bake following chart below. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting. see more...

hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
I love this cake everyone in my family love this cake weather is for a birthday or just to make bars this cake so soft spongy is always better than I care to admit especially for the price it always goes on sale there is no better than a good cake that it doesn’t cost too much
Jas G.
Duncan Hines cake mix is always my go-to cake mix, especially the Butter Golden mix. It simple, but not plain, because it has the rich flavor of butter. I always bake this cake and then make some buttercream and make a little layered cake.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
The instructions provided are super easy to make the cake. You only need standard ingredients like egg and oil. Everything is pretty much included for you! Mix it up and pop it in the oven. Voila! You should be done and you'll have a beautiful cake before you. Duncan cakes aren't as moist as I would like them to be but they're still delicious! There's a variety of cake flavors too. I usually keep these stocked up in my cupboard cause it's always at my convenience if I wanted to bake a cake ^_^
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Duncan Hines cake mixes are simply the best! I once had a bakery owner tell me she used this brand of cake mix in her cakes! She just added and switched up a few things to give them that made from scratch taste! So, here are the tips I learned and use almost every time: add an extra egg, replace the water with milk, use butter instead of oil and double the amount and always make your icing from scratch (powdered sugar, milk, vanilla extract and butter recipe). Affordable and delicious!
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
When it's baked it's a soft moist flavorful spoon of delight. It's super simple instructions help, and it always takes me back to my childhood. My mom used this cake mix all the time growing up. The flavor has never changed, and now that I'm an adult I like to share it with all my friends and family.
Claire S.
Austin, TX
Tastes great as a base for whatever kind of cake you want. I use this with cream cheese to create a very decadent and rich butter cake and it turns out delicious every time. I also use it as a base for pineapple upside down cake and chocolate flan bundt cake.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I like for cake mix, absolutely LIVE for it. This butter cake mix was so good and moist I ate the whole thing in three days lol! Thats how much I love cake! I added buttercream icing to the two layer cake and it was the best. Might I add it was my first time trying Duncan Hines so I was impressed.
Carolina S.
I've used this mix on several occasions and it always turns out great! I used Duncan Hines Baking mixes/products on a monthly basis and I would recommend them all! They have an amazing pineapple upside down cake mix that is so good! Their brownies are great as well. Def try!
Adriana H.
Macon, GA
Duncan Hines cake mixes are far superior to any other cake mix you can buy at the grocery store. They're a few cents more than most others but the quality is unmatched. You can never tell the difference between from scratch and Duncan Hines.
Addie B.
I do like this cake mix, but I don't love it like I do the Betty Crocker version of the yellow cake mix. I bought this at my kroger when it was on sale. I will probably only choose to buy this again when it is on sale.