BY DUNCAN HINES #36 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Features Duncan hines Classic cake mix Butter golden Case of 12 Ingredients Sugar enriched bleached wheat flour flour niacin reduced iron thiamine mononitrate riboflavin folic acid vegetable oil shortening partially hydrogenated soybean oil propylene glycol mono- and diesters of fats mono- and diglycerides. Contains 2% or less of - Leavening sodium bicarbonate monocalcium phosphate dextrose modified food starch salt cellulose gum artificial flavors colored with yellow 5 lake red 40 lake. Allergy information - Contains wheat Directions Directions you will need ½ cup water 3 large eggs 7 tbsp. Softened butter pan size / bake time 2 8: 26-31 minutes 2 9: 22-27 minutes 13 x 9 in. 26-31 minutes bundt - 33-36 minutes 24 cupcakes - 18-21 minutes baking instructions preheat oven to 350°f for metal or glass pans 325°f for dark or coated pans. Grease sides and bottom of each pan with shortening or oil spray. Flour lightly. (use baking cups for cupcakes.) blend cake mix water softened butter and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour batter in pans and bake immediately. Bake following chart below. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Adriana H.
Macon, GA
Duncan Hines cake mixes are far superior to any other cake mix you can buy at the grocery store. They're a few cents more than most others but the quality is unmatched. You can never tell the difference between from scratch and Duncan Hines.
Hannah B.
Columbus ohio
I love this cake I purchase it all the time it is my boyfriends favorite it always comes out moist and delicious and I pair it with the chocolate icing and it is my favorite combo it's very delicious and I will continue to repurchase
Addie B.
I do like this cake mix, but I don't love it like I do the Betty Crocker version of the yellow cake mix. I bought this at my kroger when it was on sale. I will probably only choose to buy this again when it is on sale.
Jennifer C.
Recently purchased this butter cake mix for the first time. It is so moist and tastes fantastic. You can't beat cake mix for less than $2. It is an excellent purchase and I usually buy at Walmart. Will definitely buy again.
Gabby V.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love these classic flavor cakes from Duncan. They are so easy to make. They are affordable. They are also a great base for adding your own ingredients if you are wanting something a little different then the classic flavor. I will be buying these cakes again.
Brandy T.
Olive Branch
I can always count on Duncan Hines to make the perfect cake. This flavor is so yummy and perfect with any kind of icing we decide to put with it. I make to always have a box in my pantry.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love this type of cake mix! They are easy to find at most stores. I make them as birthday cakes or just to eat on! Very yummy with the perfect frosting! Very cheap pricing but very delicious! I recommend to others❤️
Jasmine  W.
This is one of the best cake mixes I have ever used. I purchase mine from either Walmart or Food Lion. They are a good value. Food Lion usually has it on sale for 5/5.00. I am very satisfied.
Paula B.
Powell, OH
I could go on and on about how much I love Duncan Hines Classic Butter Golden Cake Mix. Whether I am making a sheet cake, cupcakes or even a dump cake it never lets me down. I try to keep a few boxes stocked in my pantry for when I have a cake craving - which is often! I find that the cakes are moist, buttery and not sickeningly sweet.
Marisol R.
Liberal, KS
I used this brand the last time that I made my friend a birthday cake and I have to say that it was not my cake to eat. If I remember correctly, I have used other brands that were less expensive and liked them more. Overall, I would repurchase if it were my only option but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.